ADVERTISEMENT

Mayor Pete working to insure that there are more female crash test dummies….

I'm actually very curious to hear the chat lib defense for this.

This is exactly the type of shit they voted for.
20 million request for smaller dummies which is fine, but why spin it as gender equality instead of just a better way to protect women and even smaller men in general. What about large women, why are we not concerned about them? What about tiny people, are they not worthy of having their own dummies. The possibilities are endless. Where are the dog dummies???

20 million request for smaller dummies which is fine, but why spin it as gender equality instead of just a better way to protect women and even smaller men in general. What about large women, why are we not concerned about them? What about tiny people, are they not worthy of having their own dummies. The possibilities are endless. Where are the dog dummies???
"We want to spend some money to make sure more body types are being tested for these crashes to make sure as many people are as safe as they can be."
Why is that such a hard statement to come up with?

"We want to spend some money to make sure more body types are being tested for these crashes to make sure as many people are as safe as they can be."
Why is that such a hard statement to come up with?
I'm pretty sure they do use different size dummies. Not sure why this is such a crazy issue.

He made no mention of gender equality at any point in his request for funding or at congressional hearing. That remark was made by a Congress woman from NY.

Reactions: shonuff253
He made no mention of gender equality at any point in his request for funding or at congressional hearing. That remark was made by a Congress woman from NY.
True but she thanked him for using the request as a means of achieving gender equality in the testing. I haven’t seen the actual funding request but it seems logical that he included some gender wording in order to gain support of the far left.

Considering how fat we are, we’ll not me, as a nation, that’s money well spent.

True but she thanked him for using the request as a means of achieving gender equality in the testing. I haven’t seen the actual funding request but it seems logical that he included some gender wording in order to gain support of the far left.
This is what it’s about. Nothing to do with the stupid remark made by the congresswoman.

This is what it’s about. Nothing to do with the stupid remark made by the congresswoman.

So what is being stated, as scientific fact, is that the physical structure of females is different than that of males.

I am confused. The empathy pretend world is a confusing place.

How are they to decide the size risk factors? Labeling it as female and male is bigoted and hateful.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
You le
So what is being stated, as scientific fact, is that the physical structure of females is different than that of males.

How are they to decide the size risk factors? Labeling it as female and male is bigoted and hateful.
You left out your interpretation of whatever Bible verse you cherry pick to support your pointless, add nothing to the conversation post.

You le

You left out your interpretation of whatever Bible verse you cherry pick to support your pointless, add nothing to the conversation post.
In attempting to understand the sovereign creator of the universe, and not dictate to God, my first “Cherry Pick” will be Genesis 1:26-28

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Continuing to reaffirm male and female as God’s creation, Matthew 19:4

4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

God speaks clearly on sexual perversion and identifies it specifically. Romans 1:26-27

For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

1 Corinthians 6-9 is another direct caution on sexual perversion.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals

I can cherry pick more, much more. But cherry picking isn’t my bag. If man is looking to position God for what man wants, he misunderstands God. I can’t deny what God said to appease an empathetic desire. Sorry.

I don’t hate anyone and have some homosexuality in our extended family. I love those guys. But I can’t speak for God. And yes, I want them to have a personal relationship with Christ. But that is their call and my prayer for them as it is for you. I will raise up kidneystoned to God. He’ll get it.

So you are being prayed for daily. For your health, your family and happiness. That’s all I can do.

Last edited:
You le

The arrogance and incivility of some attitudes and posters on here is almost unbelievable at times....DJD...

Reactions: PotimusWillie
I'm pretty sure they do use different size dummies. Not sure why this is such a crazy issue.
Actually, they don’t. They only came up with female size dummies a year ago. Seems a bit shocking, but here’s some stats for you:

Brilliant idea, glad to see he is staying on top of his job!

The arrogance and incivility of some attitudes and posters on here is almost unbelievable at times....DJD...
That is weak, Jim. Any post defending that guy on the basis of arrogance and incivility …. wow. He is the most condescending, arrogant know it all that I’ve ever observed or interacted with. Ever. “Arrogance and incivility” is everything that he does. It’s all he does, it defines his entire persona on here.

Imagine being an adult and thinking that you speak for Jesus.

In attempting to understand the sovereign creator of the universe, and not dictate to God, my first “Cherry Pick” will be Genesis 1:26-28

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Continuing to reaffirm male and female as God’s creation, Matthew 19:4

4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

God speaks clearly on sexual perversion and identifies it specifically. Romans 1:26-27

For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

1 Corinthians 6-9 is another direct caution on sexual perversion.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals

I can cherry pick more, much more. But cherry picking isn’t my bag. If man is looking to position God for what man wants, he misunderstands God. I can’t deny what God said to appease an empathetic desire. Sorry.

I don’t hate anyone and have some homosexuality in our extended family. I love those guys. But I can’t speak for God. And yes, I want them to have a personal relationship with Christ. But that is their call and my prayer for them as it is for you. I will raise up kidneystoned to God. He’ll get it.

So you are being prayed for daily. For your health, your family and happiness. That’s all I can do.
Cherry picking Bible verses isn’t just your bag. It’s your entire persona. You hate, you judge, you wish ill on people that are different than you.

Your version of Christianity is premised on ego, judgement and hatred.

You posted one time that homeless people and immigrants should be kept in a fenced in facility. You posted one time that a raped, impregnated minor was a liar. You posted several times that Trump would be restored to the Presidency and that you KNEW it was going to happen.

I can keep going all night. You are a hypocrite but at least you are really stupid.

Brilliant idea, glad to see he is staying on top of his job!
Half of the major auto manufacturers have started using crash dummies that more accurately reflect the size and shape of women … but half have them have not. The effort by the government is a great thing that will help save lives.

hell, I’m wasting my breath. You are a dolt.

Cherry picking Bible verses isn’t just your bag. It’s your entire persona. You hate, you judge, you wish ill on people that are different than you.

Your version of Christianity is premised on ego, judgement and hatred.

You posted one time that homeless people and immigrants should be kept in a fenced in facility. You posted one time that a raped, impregnated minor was a liar. You posted several times that Trump would be restored to the Presidency and that you KNEW it was going to happen.

I can keep going all night. You are a hypocrite but at least you are really stupid.
Wow, never wished ill on anyone. You misread satire in response to political posts. But my apology for that.

As far as people different than me, people aren’t different than me. We are all people, humans, a creation. In that, God states clearly how His creation is to respond to Him. He makes the rules. If that is perceived by a non believer as hate, then it isn’t me. I didn’t make the rules, just defending them. My apology for rudeness.

No, I don’t think we are all just here by random chance. A sovereign God created the universe and we were made in His image. I cannot apologize for that.

I did make a statement about homeless encampments. I also said they would be better served in an encampment that provided showers and restroom facilities. A citizen of this country cannot just build a house on a city street. So you provide an encampment. This is fair to all involved, as many pay for buildings, homes and city services. The homeless can be better provided for unless living in a cardboard box is your idea of fair and balanced.

I have no idea about the impregnated minor. Please go back to your notes on my posts and help me out there. I assume anything I would have said would have been made in response to a knee jerk reaction, so I threw a knee jerk reaction back. But help a man out and I will respond.

Trump, well, I did have information I should not have known. I know, through acquaintances, all the names on TV that we talking the issues. I still hold that what happened was as corrupt as anyone could possibly understand. Our system is corrupt, period.

But saying that God places governmental leaders. But He also destroys governments, cultures and civilizations. He allows them to eat themselves into oblivion.

You seem to want to hold me to a hypocritical standard that you don’t believe in. That seems rather hypocritical in itself. I will admit that emotional posts here get somewhat personal, and that is a failure of mine. To label me a hypocrite is a weak response. I sin brutally. With that, I need Jesus Christ, knowing I am forgiven. If I have hurt you, I apologize to you. That is all I got.

I cannot apologize for my beliefs. I cannot dictate to God what He meant in regards to what I want. That will keep us apart, it seems, in regards to agreeing on much.

There are many times I don’t act like a Christian, and for that, I am sorry for the lack of witness I provided. I cannot base my worth or value on how God’s Word aligns with your opinion. But I do need to meet the standard of being that proper witness.

If God’s Word is hate in your opinion, we can never agree. But I apologize to God for my witness to you.

My prayer to God is to forgive me for how our conversations have gone and for him to soften both of our hearts. I know I need it.

That is weak, Jim. Any post defending that guy on the basis of arrogance and incivility …. wow. He is the most condescending, arrogant know it all that I’ve ever observed or interacted with. Ever. “Arrogance and incivility” is everything that he does. It’s all he does, it defines his entire persona on here.

Imagine being an adult and thinking that you speak for Jesus.
Everyone's Perception is their Reality....there are many on here that need to take a good look in the mirror and maybe reconsider how they interact will individuals with different backgrounds, beliefs and convictions regarding social and political issues. We all agree to disagree sometimes but it seems to be spiraling out of control more and more. Not casting stones as I am guilty of defending my ground regularly as well. We are all Americans and should want what's best for the country and fellow citizens. This place has turned into a microcasm of our society and political polarization in the country.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
Can’t make this stuff up. Why not just slap some lipstick on the current crash test dummies and say they’re transgender. Case solved.
Alford E Newman has got to be one of the all time douches ..what a totally unqualified POS that just fits a quota

Last edited:

Liberals are allowed to be bigoted and hateful...they think it's their birthright.

Reactions: oldmandawg
Can’t make this stuff up. Why not just slap some lipstick on the current crash test dummies and say they’re transgender. Case solved.
So the libs are admitting there is a difference in body of men and women?? Except when men with genitals say they are female and compete against women in sports. Then the libs say there is no difference. Unbelievable! Complete hypocrites!

Reactions: Georgia Jim
crash test dummies need maternity leave to give them a break from being smashed in tests,.. its a human right that extends to a mannequin

crash test dummies need maternity leave to give them a break from being smashed in tests,.. its a human right that extends to a mannequin
Plus, if the crash test dummy's fetus doesn't perish during the crash, then the crash test dummy is entitled to an abortion, plus travel and lodging , at the tax payer's expense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT