ADVERTISEMENT

Me and the boys in the neighborhood became huge KISS fans when I was in the 5th grade.

JackRussellDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2018
Coastal Florida
We listened to their Destroyer LP over and over again and took turns staring at the album cover.

I have always admired Gene Simmons and his marketing genius. Here’s an article about him from the WSJ back in 2019:

This paste weekend, KISS played their final concert in Madison Square Garden. During their final song, they revealed yet another stroke of marketing genius:

KISS will now rock and roll all night and party every day forever. Make that money Gene!

iu

We listened to their Destroyer LP over and over again and took turns staring at the album cover.

I have always admired Gene Simmons and his marketing genius. Here’s an article about him from the WSJ back in 2019:

This paste weekend, KISS played their final concert in Madison Square Garden. During their final song, they revealed yet another stroke of marketing genius:

KISS will now rock and roll all night and party every day forever. Make that money Gene!
Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Kiss Army?!

I too have always admired Gene Simmons....not for marketing genius but for his ability to Lick his eyebrows with that tongue.....always made me wonder what could have been with the Ladies...

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT