ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in Cobb County

TimberRidgeDawg

We HUNT!
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2010
Marietta, GA
“It’s kind of like the doctor when the plague comes to town. We’re busy, but we’re busy for reasons we’d rather not be,” said Wallace. “We get pallets of ammo in, and it’s like watching a piranha feed. You have a pallet of 9mm or full metal jacket out, and they’re just buying it a case at a time.”

Nevermind defund the police... you'd best worry about the Homeowners Association

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/co...lying-off-shelves/IZ2UCTD6HZC4ZG7CWGAIVIQVLI/

“It’s kind of like the doctor when the plague comes to town. We’re busy, but we’re busy for reasons we’d rather not be,” said Wallace. “We get pallets of ammo in, and it’s like watching a piranha feed. You have a pallet of 9mm or full meta jacket out, and they’re just buying it a case at a time.”

Nevermind defund the police... you'd best worry about the Homeowners Association

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/co...lying-off-shelves/IZ2UCTD6HZC4ZG7CWGAIVIQVLI/
Very difficult to buy 9 mm ammo in metro area right now. People wait for the Academy in Kennesaw to open and clean it out. Unfortunately I have to work and can’t get there that early. I finally bought some online and paid more than I would like to admit.

Very difficult to buy 9 mm ammo in metro area right now. People wait for the Academy in Kennesaw to open and clean it out. Unfortunately I have to work and can’t get there that early. I finally bought some online and paid more than I would like to admit.

I bought online, but I like a certain amount. It's funny. What would be considered an "arsenal" in Mass, is merely the starter set in Georgia

I should have bought when 9mm was $170/1000

I bought online, but I like a certain amount. It's funny. What would be considered an "arsenal" in Mass, is merely the starter set in Georgia

I should have bought when 9mm was $170/1000
I understand. I already have ammo, I just couldn’t convince myself I had enough.

Last edited:
I have about 15,000 rounds, overpaid for every one. Bought them after every mass shooting, after every democrat gungrabber got elected. Funny how every time democrats rear their heads about gun control, I decide I need some more ammunition. Every time they focus on high-cap mags I overpay for some of them, too.

Does anyone have any clue where to find any .223/5.56 or 9mm? Online or brick and mortar?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I stacked all the common military calibers deep and cheap about 15 years ago, moved 90% to the bugout location when covid hysteria landed.

Paid $30 for box of 30 rounds of Sig Sauer 9mm last week in HOSCHTON. Hollow point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT