ADVERTISEMENT

Media is just hell-bent on hoping health systems are overrun or out of supplies...

Why? it can't be because of overrun patients? if so then have hospitals just been sitting on their hands?

Because it Takes a lot of PPE to care for infectious patients. You clearly have no clue about caring for sick patients, so it would be best if you wouldn’t post as if you did.

Because it Takes a lot of PPE to care for infectious patients. You clearly have no clue about caring for sick patients, so it would be best if you wouldn’t post as if you did.
But we don't have that many. Had more during the swine flu, didn't seem to have any issues then

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
But we don't have that many. Had more during the swine flu, didn't seem to have any issues then

It’s 2020. Focus on 2020. Don’t be the uga fan whining about richts 2009 season in 2020.

You wouldn’t know if we did or did not have many. Either hospitals do have many, or they expect many to come soon. Both lead to rationing in an effort to conserve dangerously limited supplies.

It’s 2020. Focus on 2020. Don’t be the uga fan whining about richts 2009 season in 2020.

You wouldn’t know if we did or did not have many. Either hospitals do have many, or they expect many to come soon. Both lead to rationing in an effort to conserve dangerously limited supplies.

I live in one of the larges medical communities in the Country...No issues here. We can learn from the past, its why you want to ignore it, because it makes your position look rather foolish.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
I live in one of the larges medical communities in the Country...No issues here. We can learn from the past, its why you want to ignore it, because it makes your position look rather foolish.

Governor Murphy lives in one of the largest medical communities too and he disagrees about no issues. There are "SOS" tweets from hundreds of hospitals.

Reactions: ugafish
Nope, I do, more so than you or most.

No one believes you. As for me, I literally work as a RN in a large hospital. Our recent shipment in masks was 1/10th of the request, which is nowhere near that is needed. That’s probably the norm everywhere.

He's in a more populated area, and sorry, but he's a democrat. I don't believe him

Oh for the love.....who cares what he is? We are all in this fight together. I had no clue what party he was. I just happened to see the tweet along with countless others. Why does this always have to be so divided? Do you seriously not believe all of the people tweeting and emailing begging for PPE?

Oh for the love.....who cares what he is? We are all in this fight together. I had no clue what party he was. I just happened to see the tweet along with countless others. Why does this always have to be so divided? Do you seriously not believe all of the people tweeting and emailing begging for PPE?

Well, we really aren't. You must not be following this relief bill. This think is 70% politics. This like every other virus will be gone soon enough and we'll look back on how foolish we were...And no, I don't believe them ALL. Who would? I'm sure there are cases. But like this virus, its not as bad as they make it out to be.

Well, we really aren't. You must not be following this relief bill. This think is 70% politics. This like every other virus will be gone soon enough and we'll look back on how foolish we were...And no, I don't believe them ALL. Who would? I'm sure there are cases. But like this virus, its not as bad as they make it out to be.

Okay, we will have to agree to disagree. You are entitled to your opinion. Funny thing is, I'm not a Democrat. I try my best to look at every situation and every issue through both sides.

I never knew you were a woman, I apologize for my past when debating you, no offense meant, seriously.

I still have to ask, how come this wasn't an issue in the past?
https://www.directrelief.org/2020/0...health-centers-and-clinics-fighting-covid-19/

As usual, you have resorted to being a human piece of trash because you don’t have a leg to stand on. Good to know without a doubt that you are just as clueless about the real world as you are about football.

I care because of the lies that odumba, pelosi and schumer etal tell.... dims are not turthful... they are only about politics,,,, look at the crap schumer and pelosi are pulling with the relief bill, one which would get more masks etc to hospitals..... I don't see you slamming them... only trump... you have no credibility... its all politics to you libs.

Reactions: Kylo Ren
There are 7 billion people in the world 335,000 cases worldwide, 14k deaths worldwide. No one wants anyone to die, but our reaction is ridiculous and questionable. I think about 30% health concerns 70% politics

The fact that you dismiss the swine flu is the point. It was much bigger, much more deadly, and we didn't blink an eye about shutting down the economy. We are ruining the world economy, people are acting like morons loading up on toilet paper and buying so much food and other items that it will probably end up going bad anyway.

It's more mass chaos than a massive health concern.

BTW, I don't know where you are. But this thing seems to be more concentrated in mass population areas. And it's those areas they use these stupid models to make their loony predictions on

I went back and looked, they were predicting 150 million Americans would get the swine flu and millions would die and tens of millions would die around the world. Like most government models, they were wrong. Static models never work
Any thoughts of reconsidering this theory after tonight’s presidential briefing? Maybe admit that the doctors on this board were not over reacting?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

What a bunch of crap. Tell that to the people who made sacrifices during World War II. They gave up a lot for Liberty and Safety from the rest of the World.

The daily briefing is comical to watch. No matter how many leaders and experts they put at the podium to explain they have tests, masks, and ventilators to support this and plenty more of each in the pipeline to replenish the stockpile, these reporters just won't give it up. Even Fauci stood up there and said if you need any of these things, just let your local EMA know and they'll get them to you pronto.

The media is desperate for people to die.
Anyone here a health care provider ?

I’d rather get this thread back on the media subject. Last year CBS got caught showing footage from a live fire gun range in Kentucky claiming it was from Syria. You know, when the Kurds were all going to die because we moved a couple dozen soldiers around.

Now they get caught using footage from Italian hospitals claiming they are in NY.

These aren’t news outlets. They are propaganda outlets who occasionally report news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT