ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan yankees showing up the Chat freedom fighters...

That governor has taken upon herself to declare the purchase of “non essential” items & simply visiting family or friends illegal.

That’s a bridge too far. Way too far.
And you will make sure everyone knows that as you continue to post behind your computer surrounded by the four walls of your home.

And you will make sure everyone knows that as you continue to post behind your computer surrounded by the four walls of your home.
Do you not think it is a little much to keep someone from buying home improvement items? Why not let a handy person do some home improvement since thousands of people have down time? If you are going to imprison someone in their homes, then why not let them put a fresh coat of paint on the walls or ceiling that you are making them stare at all the time?

That Governor is a tyrant. Sadly, their state voted for her.

Do you not think it is a little much to keep someone from buying home improvement items? Why not let a handy person do some home improvement since thousands of people have down time? If you are going to imprison someone in their homes, then why not let them put a fresh coat of paint on the walls or ceiling that you are making them stare at all the time?

She’s trying to make a splash to attract Biden.

I just applaud that there are people there that actually believe something enough to get out from behind their computers. That's amazing. Will it ever happen here? The day the chat went silent. Ahh...just a dream.

Reactions: celticdawg
Interesting take. You blast people for failing to protest tyranny when most people don't believe we have reached the level of tyranny and then take a victory lap when the same generation you lampoon actually do protest a governor that has stepped over the line.

You really aren't good at trolling.

CandidColorfulDiplodocus-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg

Women and politics don't mix.........they don't need to be driving, either. And to hell with these Yankee ass liberals who have invaded the Chat. kckd and his liberal sidekicks need to get off their lazy asses, get a real job and stop suxing off the government teat.
51gtrVs4b1L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Pray tell. What are you complaining about (from behind your keyboard)?
Not anything close to tyranny. Which is why I'm happy to stay behind a keyboard. Actually, today will go for a walk in the park with my kid and eat out.

Interesting take. You blast people for failing to protest tyranny when most people don't believe we have reached the level of tyranny and then take a victory lap when the same generation you lampoon actually do protest a governor that has stepped over the line.

You really aren't good at trolling.
You have come ohhh sooo close, but never seem to get there. Interesting.

Reactions: celticdawg
Michigan governor says liquor stores and lottery are essential. I'm not kidding.

Not anything close to tyranny. Which is why I'm happy to stay behind a keyboard. Actually, today will go for a walk in the park with my kid and eat out.

WAIT one minute!!!! You dimwitorats all claim that Trump is a tyrannical president and will insert himself as dictator if he loses the election. Why don't you cry alone instead of coming here and showing us all just how mindless you are?

WAIT one minute!!!! You dimwitorats all claim that Trump is a tyrannical president and will insert himself as dictator if he loses the election. Why don't you cry alone instead of coming here and showing us all just how mindless you are?
I haven't said anything like that. And supported the elephant 4 of the 8 elections I could vote.

I don't really believe Trump will insert himself as president and don't type about it all day on here.

One of these things makes us similar and one doesn't. Can you guess which?

Yes one of things that makes us different is that i have voted conservative in 11 of the 11 elections I have been able to vote in, while it seems that you can easily be swayed to vote for a liberal if they talk pretty and don't step on your feminine sensibilities. @kckd

Yes one of things that makes us different is that i have voted conservative in 11 of the 11 elections I have been able to vote in, while it seems that you can easily be swayed to vote for a liberal if they talk pretty and don't step on your feminine sensibilities. @kckd
When it comes to action against "tyranny", I think your handle is appropriate. Go Dawgs!!! And cheer on those Wolverines!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT