ADVERTISEMENT

Mike White talking speed

504noladawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2017
In the video interview Dash just posted with Mike White, he again talked about wanting to play really, really fast. We have heard current recruits mention that as a pitch that Mike White has made. We have also heard White talk about it at other times this off-season. I was skeptical at first (just based kind of on what we saw last year) but this really might be a thing for this year. We didn’t break 70 points our last 7 games last year. Averaged 63 those last seven games. Speed could be just what the doctor ordered. It helps to have a point guard be able to get out and really run with that thing. Hill has decent speed but maybe not on the above average side. Not sure if Noah Thomasson (although he is super crafty) has the jets or not. But Silas Demary just might. He might be the one we see really push that rock. From White’s interview, it sounded like turnovers were an issue in the secret scrimmage. But we did win and we did put up 80. We might be just about to see a new style. I would welcome it honestly on the offensive end. Can’t wait for tip. Only seven days away, my friends. White seemed unsure whether they are streaming the exhibition or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News