ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Mom charged with bodily injury to a child…

TivoliDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2001
What are everyone’s thoughts about this?

There was a boy in Texas. He was being bullied at school. He had his Gatorade stolen every day by the same bully. When he told his mom about the bullying he was experiencing, she mixed lemon juice, salt, and vinegar into his Gatorade so that if the bully stole it, it wouldn’t taste good and he would stop.

The next day, the bully came and stole this property from this young boy again.

When he drank the concoction, it tasted disgusting and said he felt nauseous and needed to go to the hospital.

Once at the hospital, investigators got involved. They have now charged the mother with bodily injury to a child.

I am curious if the bully has now also been charged with robbery? Theft by taking? (Sadly, these last two questions are jokes)

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Mom should have peed in it.
grandma-cough.gif

Last edited:
I’m ok with this be cause we don’t know the history behind it. Did the kid report he was being bullied?

There was a boy in Texas. He was being bullied at school. He had his Gatorade stolen every day by the same bully. When he told his mom about the bullying he was experiencing, she mixed lemon juice, salt, and vinegar into his Gatorade so that if the bully stole it, it wouldn’t taste good and he would stop.

When he drank the concoction, it tasted disgusting and said he felt nauseous and needed to go to the hospital.

Once at the hospital, investigators got involved. They have now charged the mother with bodily injury to a child.

I am curious if the bully has now also been charged with robbery? Theft by taking? (Sadly, these last two questions are jokes)

Texas = Mom will get a medal.
California = Mom gets prosecuted, unless the bully is a minority, in which case she will get a lethal injection.

The mom had a good idea. More
Power to her. Charges are BS

Beavers mom put mayo in the sandwich of Eddie Haskell for pushing Beaver in a pickup game of basketball. Eddie was allergic to it, of course, and told her beforehand. So I’m good with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT