ADVERTISEMENT

More classified documents found in Trumps possession...Conservatives you have all the ammo needed

shonuff253

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 3, 2003
To dump Trump and move forward.

Former President Donald Trump hired people to search four properties after being directed by a federal judge to look harder for any classified material still i...

• Haha
Reactions: Wolf Rockdale
Got him now? LOL
CQiQAs.gif

Meanwhile, just perusing the ole tv tonight. Atlanta and Gwinnett news outlets reported 8 shootings. A rape. A 15 year old mother missing. 4 home invasions. 2 robberies of a Walmart and Aldi. 2 of the people killed were 12 and 13. Killed by a 15 and 16 year old I believe. Teachers are afraid to literally go to work because of the violence in these schools. Fights are up 35 percent. Weapons found in schools are up 25 percent. Teachers are boycotting. Kids are committing violent crimes in schools, and then are being released back into the same schools and keep doing this again. It is every single day.

Meanwhile, just perusing the ole tv tonight. Atlanta and Gwinnett news outlets reported 8 shootings. A rape. A 15 year old mother missing. 4 home invasions. 2 robberies of a Walmart and Aldi. 2 of the people killed were 12 and 13. Killed by a 15 and 16 year old I believe. Teachers are afraid to literally go to work because of the violence in these schools. Fights are up 35 percent. Weapons found in schools are up 25 percent. Teachers are boycotting. Kids are committing violent crimes in schools, and then are being released back into the same schools and keep doing this again. It is every single day.
Gwinnett had 1000 teachers call out sick...in protest...Metro Atl.
Is a Hell hole. And we wonder why Warmock was elected mainly because of 5-6 metro counties and Macon, Augusta, Savannah and Columbus....Atl is Chicago south....

Is a Hell hole. And we wonder why Warmock was elected mainly because of 5-6 metro counties and Macon, Augusta, Savannah and Columbus....Atl is Chicago south....
I said this today as well. When a dem governor finally gets elected. And it will be sooner than later. Atlanta will be ten times worse than Chicago during this term. It already is getting close now. Since the defund the police stuff, that area is like a killing field. It is sad. Yet if a dem told them if you elect me, 10 percent more people that died the previous year will die under my term, they would all still vote unanimously for that dem.

Hillary Clinton GIF by Mashable
And how are those Lock Her Up chants going, been what 5 years?
That was probably taken at the Benghazi hearing when she said "What difference does it make, at this point" when referring to the American Patriots that died at the Embassy compound..

• Angry
Reactions: cherrydawg
More guns????

More guns????
Interesting. You think of gun control. I think these are the votes controlling who gets elected in this state. Go watch tonight. There will be 5-10 more shootings. But let’s blame the object and not the person using it. I am quite sure you don’t live in the middle of it. They can’t even run safe schools anymore. As a teacher, why on earth would you out yourself in harms way for 45000 a year starting out. With no way to fight back with the kids or parents of these violent kids.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Hey ... white people can't behave and everybody knows it ... what can I tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: stray
That was probably taken at the Benghazi hearing when she said "What difference does it make, at this point" when referring to the American Patriots that died at the Embassy compound..
It wasn’t an “embassy compound.” It was non-hardened “mission” and Steven’s was briefed not to stay there. Jeeze your fax are extremely poor.

Ha Ha Roy Boy.....you live in Coweta...I am in N. Cherokee thank god....Being raised in Dekalb Co It is hard to believe what metro ATL has become...then again seeing the Governance and demographic changes it was inevitable....all is good....go take your Meds...

All happened on Killary and Obamas watch.....NO ?? Those soldiers were someone's Husband, Father, Brother and Friend Guess their lives did not matter....
Does the SoS have the ability to deploy American troops in response to an attack on an American citizens?

All happened on Killary and Obamas watch.....NO ?? Those soldiers were someone's Husband, Father, Brother and Friend Guess their lives did not matter....
Sure lives matter. But, Dude, sworn testimony verified Stevens failed to follow specific, direct instructions given in Tripoli by both US Military AND CIA / State Dept personnel!! Sadly, Stevens put himself and his body guards in danger. Not a single one of SIX pub led congressional investigations proved anything culpable re Hillary. Just stop. You have no idea what the real events or circumstances were or you don't want to admit the truth of the episode.

Ha Ha Roy Boy.....you live in Coweta...I am in N. Cherokee thank god....Being raised in Dekalb Co It is hard to believe what metro ATL has become...then again seeing the Governance and demographic changes it was inevitable....all is good....go take your Meds...
In the '50's my father would say, "The ATL has ALWAYS been a mean little town." As you, I grew up around the ATL but the hand wringing over how "bad" Atlanta is is complete BS. There are plenty of great areas.... the majority in fact. You’re just jealous.

Last edited:
Does the SoS have the ability to deploy American troops in response to an attack on an American citizens?
They asked her to and she refused repeatedly. By the time the attack came, it was too late. Then, troops would not have gotten there in time.

You are parsing words to defend her. The difference in "send troops" and "have troops sent" is a phone call.
But then, you know that. ... just another disingenuous comment from the king of fake.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Georgia Jim
They asked her to and she refused repeatedly. By the time the attack came, it was too late. Then, troops would not have gotten there in time.

You are parsing words to defend her. The difference in "send troops" and "have troops sent" is a phone call.
But then, you know that. ... just another disingenuous comment from the king of fake.
No you're not understanding, the only two people who can direct additional US military security are the POTUS and SecDef. So if SecDef can't support no additional will be sent. As @RoyDawgMercer mentioned it was told by State, CIA and DoD no additional support would or could be provided. The SoS has no power or authority to "send troops" or "have troops sent" via a phone call. It doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
No you're not understanding, the only two people who can direct additional US military security are the POTUS and SecDef. So if SecDef can't support no additional will be sent. As @RoyDawgMercer mentioned it was told by State, CIA and DoD no additional support would or could be provided. The SoS has no power or authority to "send troops" or "have troops sent" via a phone call. It doesn't worm that way.
Y’all might want to sit this one out. Requests are made thru the state department. Numerous requests were sent that way. And it has been proven beyond a doubt that the sos didn’t approve them. The rest is semantics. These folks died because of the denials. Whether in the end it was on her or not, is up for debate. But those are the facts. The rest is just spin. Which is what the Dems are easily the best at.

Read this. Then get back to me. Especially the explicit responsibility to provide protection to American citizens on foreign soil. And then sit it out from here on. Roy is a smart guy. But being a lib here clouds his judgment. There are lots of people who answered this question out there. She wasn’t an arm of the military, but if she asked the military to jump. Generally speaking they only ask how high. This is why her ass was on the hook for this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Y’all might want to sit this one out. Requests are made thru the state department. Numerous requests were sent that way. And it has been proven beyond a doubt that the sos didn’t approve them. The rest is semantics. These folks died because of the denials. Whether in the end it was on her or not, is up for debate. But those are the facts. The rest is just spin. Which is what the Dems are easily the best at.

Read this. Then get back to me. Especially the explicit responsibility to provide protection to American citizens on foreign soil. And then sit it out from here on. Roy is a smart guy. But being a lib here clouds his judgment.

Those are NOT the facts re Benghazi and you don’t understand how the panning was done. As a “Mission” Benghazi did not rise to the level of advanced or military involvement prior to Steven’s ever departing the USA on his trip. The term “Protection” is a very broad term and the scope of what can or not be done outside the U.S. can mean anything. Meanwhile, only the Prez has the authority via the DOD to involve US Armed Forces. Period. THAT authority has never lain with the State Dept. Ever hear of the title “Commander and Chief”? ANY “blame” for what occurred lies squarely with Steven’s failing in placing himself and his team in danger. Based upon the facts and sworn testimony he was never supposed to stay in Benghazi and therefore no military pre-planning was done. Amazing how many folks haven’t read the documentation from the pub hearings.

Reactions: shonuff253

Read this. Then get back to me. Especially the explicit responsibility to provide protection to American citizens on foreign soil. And then sit it out from here on. Roy is a smart guy. But being a lib here clouds his judgment. There are lots of people who answered this question out there. She wasn’t an arm of the military, but if she asked the military to jump. Generally speaking they only ask how high. This is why her ass was on the hook for this.

And where under there does it say SoS has the ability to order additional military personnel to a location?

Reactions: RoyDawgMercer
Those are NOT the facts re Benghazi and you don’t understand how the panning was done. As a “Mission” Benghazi did not rise to the level of advanced or military involvement prior to Steven’s ever departing the USA on his trip. The term “Protection” is a very broad term and the scope of what can or not be done outside the U.S. can mean anything. Meanwhile, only the Prez has the authority via the DOD to involve US Armed Forces. Period. THAT authority has never lain with the State Dept. Ever hear of the title “Commander and Chief”? ANY “blame” for what occurred lies squarely with Steven’s failing in placing himself and his team in danger. Based upon the facts and sworn testimony he was never supposed to stay in Benghazi and therefore no military pre-planning was done. Amazing how many folks haven’t read the documentation from the pub hearings.
Look up something called the SDoB or Secretary of Defense Orders Book and then get back to me. Dude I've done military planning at the COCOM level.

I've literally told commanders before, me as an E7, that additional support for a tasking was denied because JS has said they can not support.

Reactions: RoyDawgMercer
No you're not understanding, the only two people who can direct additional US military security are the POTUS and SecDef. So if SecDef can't support no additional will be sent. As @RoyDawgMercer mentioned it was told by State, CIA and DoD no additional support would or could be provided. The SoS has no power or authority to "send troops" or "have troops sent" via a phone call. It doesn't work that way.
The Ambassador ( J. Christopher Stevens) who was killed had asked her to send additional security numerous times. Hillary Clinton refused.
That security is US Marines who are in a detachment assigned to the State Department (Diplomatic Security Service) specifically for that purpose.
I'm sure you did not know this because you never had reason to.
But, make no mistake. It is under the State Department. Here it is.

The Ambassador ( J. Christopher Stevens) who was killed had asked her to send additional security numerous times. Hillary Clinton refused.
That security is US Marines who are in a detachment assigned to the State Department (Diplomatic Security Service) specifically for that purpose.
I'm sure you did not know this because you never had reason to.
But, make no mistake. It is under the State Department. Here it is.
So which is it she refused to provide for additional security or refused to respond to the attack? Again as I've said the SoS has no authority to deploy US military forces. The closets forces to respond we're all the way in Rota Spain and to get their assistance they needed to go through JS and SecDef.

I've literally told commanders before, me as an E7, that additional support for a tasking was denied because JS has said they can not support.
I'm sure you did not know about this Marine detachment because:
1) You were not a Marine.
2) You had no reason to know.
But here it is. And, make no mistake. The DSS (Diplomatic Security Service) is not under the DOD. It is under the State Department. Hillary Clinton as SoS most certainly was in charge of it. One of her Under- Secretaries oversaw it.

Here's more.

When the attack happened, it was too late. But she was asked for help repeatedly and refused to send it for months before the attack.

I appreciate what you are saying here and your service, but this has already been proven. And certainly her responsibility is to protect Americans on foreign soil. It is literally right there in black and white as one her her most important duties. The rest is pointing fingers and semantics. She didn’t protect Americans abroad. Who asked for help. Period. Directly under her watch. It is on her.

And where under there does it say SoS has the ability to order additional military personnel to a location?
It doesn’t. It says to protect American sovereign soil in other countries. And Americans in foreign countries. If they died while protecting sovereign soil after asking for help, common sense would tell you she f’ed up. The requests go thru her because this is her duty. Read the office’s duties I laid out. It literally doesn’t get any simpler. Foreign soil. Americans asked for help. Americans died. This is why she was front and center. Keep spinning all you want. I understand what you are getting at. The Buck still stopped with her.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT