ADVERTISEMENT

More evidence of corruption in Ware County Ga

Ware county managed to sequester a Dominion machine. They put in 100 Biden votes and 100 Trump votes. The resullts were a 26% Biden win. They repeated the test multiple times. Same result.

Georgia County Cracks Dominion Vote-Switching Algorithm - American Liberty Report

Some of you keep falling for more fake news.

Check out this discussion in "Read Mollie's article...."

Basically, the board of elections said this is false. Remember they have done a hand recount in Georgia. And the federal judge threw out the lawsuit in Georgia today alleging fraud.

Reactions: nice marmot
Ware county managed to sequester a Dominion machine. They put in 100 Biden votes and 100 Trump votes. The resullts were a 26% Biden win. They repeated the test multiple times. Same result.

Georgia County Cracks Dominion Vote-Switching Algorithm - American Liberty Report
Good find man. Sad times we live in when these fairies can't handle a fair and honest election, so they have to steal it. Little old Ware County, imagine Fulton, where the people handling the voting process really hate Trump.

From the office of the Secretary of State of Georgia, again, run by Republicans now:

QUOTE: “No voting machines have been seized. No one has unearthed evidence of ‘vote flipping’ because it didn’t happen. And no one has discovered some secret algorithm for altering the election outcome because that’s nonsense.”

Within the link below, you will find that the variation between hand count and machine count was .26% (NOT 26%) due to normal human error.

Reactions: celticdawg
Hoffman I promise you rush will be walking this back tomorrow. Eric Ericsson called the people down in ware county and totally debunked this today on his show. This story just is not true. You are being mislead I do appreciate your loyalty and tenacity though. Trump will eventually show you what he really is.

From the office of the Secretary of State of Georgia, again, run by Republicans now:

QUOTE: “No voting machines have been seized. No one has unearthed evidence of ‘vote flipping’ because it didn’t happen. And no one has discovered some secret algorithm for altering the election outcome because that’s nonsense.”

Within the link below, you will find that the variation between hand count and machine count was .26% (NOT 26%) due to normal human error.

The “gullible”. That’s a really nice way to put it.

Hoffman I promise you rush will be walking this back tomorrow. Eric Ericsson called the people down in ware county and totally debunked this today on his show. This story just is not true. You are being mislead I do appreciate your loyalty and tenacity though. Trump will eventually show you what he really is.

Khone,

I didn't hear about this from Rush.
I absolutely can't stand Eric Erickson. I haven't listened to him for a long time. i think he is a very sly never Trumper and loves all things Kemp. I wonder if he realizes that Kemp has no chance of being reelected. At least imo

Ironically I am related to one of the people that helped. And tweeted about this.

Our grandfathers were first cousins. I am not saying it is true. Just asked early in the week who sequestered one of these machines. I was accusing someone on this board. Turned out to be my third cousin. :)

Ironically I am related to one of the people that helped. And tweeted about this.

Our grandfathers were first cousins. I am not saying it is true. Just asked early in the week who sequestered one of these machines. I was accusing someone on this board. Turned out to be my third cousin. :)

It would be nice if other folks on this board that have any connection or know anyone that might have the facts on what really happened in Ware county , it is hard to believe that this was all made up .

Reactions: zingerdawg
It would be nice if other folks on this board that have any connection or know anyone that might have the facts on what really happened in Ware county , it is hard to believe that this was all made up .
My parents still live down there but I was the first to tell them about it. If I hear anything, I will let you know.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
My parents still live down there but I was the first to tell them about it. If I hear anything, I will let you know.

Ok great , my immediate family have all passed away . I will contact some extended family that might have a contact .

Ok great , my immediate family have all passed away . I will contact some extended family that might have a contact .
Mark and Tommy Hatfield went to school with me. Pretty sure mark had a hand in it. Would be shocked if he didn’t. He is the rep down there. Or was. I will try to see what they know.

Mark and Tommy Hatfield went to school with me. Pretty sure mark had a hand in it. Would be shocked if he didn’t. He is the rep down there. Or was. I will try to see what they know.

I know the name , I wonder if the Hurst guy that tweeted above , Robb Hurst , is kin to the 3 Hurst boys I played football with at Waycross High ? Small world .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT