ADVERTISEMENT

More evidence that Trump should be President again

His team is a little slow I have to admit. It isn’t like they Think Russia hacked into our voting machines and changed the results. Hillary blamed blofeld and Spectre was not far behind. Trump’s party met with agent xxx to get some dirt on Killary. Trump’s team is just stale. Regurgitating stuff that has already been used. It only counts though when Trump’s team does something idiotic like that.

I dare you to read this article. Then go google the Democrat response after the 2020 election. It is high comedy and some great entertainment. The Russians were in position. But somehow did nothing. Yet other countries were already lined up to do the same thing. The Dems wanted grant money to protect paper ballots. What happened after the 2020 election. Crickets. lol. It is a bipartisan issue for sure. But get off the pedestal. Now according to the Dems, this was the most secure election in the history of our country. It is laugh out loud hilarious how much the media turns people into sheep.

Last edited:
and that you suffer from tds... also not surprising you use a left biased web sites opinion piece to get after your boogie man.

I would also say that this article should be updated to include your hero brandon whom none of you dims ever have a problem with. And yes I called you a dim. If you act like one, talk like one, vote like one..... you are one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT