ADVERTISEMENT

More Muslim terrorists

crazy shat, you’d think if they cared so much about their country/plight, they would stay and fight rather than going to another country and starting crap like this.

No issue at all with immigration, they just need to be vetted…..I certainly don’t want their war brought over here. But too late for that unless there are going to be some mass deportations.

I don’t want to fight their fight. If immigration can’t be done legally, stop it all until you can.

Afraid there will have to be some extreme measures taken the way it is now and that Uncle Joe & crew do not have the coconuts to do it.

Can’t wait to hear more about the Biden administration considering bringing certain Palestinians to the U.S…….like how many, will they be screened, etc.

Sounds like another potential mess.

Last edited:
crazy shat, you’d think if they cared so much about their country/plight, they would stay and fight rather than going to another country and starting crap like this.

No issue at all with immigration, they just need to be vetted…..I certainly don’t want their war brought over here. But too late for that unless there are going to be some mass deportations.

I don’t want to fight their fight. If immigration can’t be done legally, stop it all until you can.

Afraid there will have to be some extreme measures taken the way it is now and that Uncle Joe & crew do not have the coconuts to do it.

Can’t wait to hear more about the Biden administration considering bringing certain Palestinians to the U.S…….like how many, will the be screened, etc. Sounds like another potential mess.
Biden will offer the Palestinians free room and board at a hotel near you before the election.

Can’t wait to hear more about the Biden administration considering bringing certain Palestinians to the U.S…….like how many, will the be screened, etc. Sounds like another potential mess.
This is what I always say. Why would I want to inherit a bunch of weak/ scared men? If you won’t kill and die for what’s right in your own country, I don’t want you here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT