ADVERTISEMENT

The DNC have killed

Come on dude. This isn’t about women who have been raped. I acknowledge that abortion is a complicated issue but this goes way beyond mere support for abortion rights, this is a celebration of the act of abortion.
It's still crazy that some states make this incredibly hard to do and the last polls I've seen say 30 percent of the American public believe a woman shouldn't be allowed to have an abortion if impregnated by rape. WTH?

Reactions: shonuff253
What’s sickening is the idea that a woman who is raped might actually struggle to find a way to end the pregnancy BEFORE true fetal development if you had your way.
So she's gonna go to the dnc to get one.

Reactions: RJ1133
What’s sickening is the idea that a woman who is raped might actually struggle to find a way to end the pregnancy
Fewer rapes would mean fewer abortions. Democrats don't want that either,
Criminal illegals are raping women. Raped women need abortions.
One bad policy feeds the other. De-fund the police anybody?

A woman impregnated by rape should have the option of an abortion.
What about her right to live safely and not be raped?

Last edited:
To me, the idea of having an abortion facility....whatever you call it....available at the DNC is sick.

Someone said 25 abortions have been done there? I'd like to know how many were rape victims, how many were incest victims, and how far along these 25 women were.

Finally I'd like to know how many of these women's lives were at risk, because of their pregnancy.

Honestly, I'd like to know the ACTUAL statistics (Not DNC lies)

Like:
Person 1, 19 yr old, 9 weeks, rape victim
Person 2 32 yr old, 21 weeks, life in danger
Person 3 22 yr old 11 weeks just wanted to

So she's gonna go to the dnc to get one.
You may not be aware but they could do the same thing in Georgia, at least up until six weeks of pregnancy. There are only 14 states that have an absolute abortion ban. Georgia ain't one of them.

To me, the idea of having an abortion facility....whatever you call it....available at the DNC is sick.

Someone said 25 abortions have been done there? I'd like to know how many were rape victims, how many were incest victims, and how far along these 25 women were.

Finally I'd like to know how many of these women's lives were at risk, because of their pregnancy.

Like:
They took pills and left. This isn't a woman lying down with her legs in stirrups.

The pills are not given after the 11th week from what I've read. At the 11th week, which would be the last week you can take them, the developing (not fully formed) fetus is about 1.5 to two inches long and is the size of a fig. This would be the largest a developing fetus could be at this stage. For the majority of these women, they're aborting embryos. This the only abortion taking place at the DNC and it's legal in Georgia up to six weeks.

Fig-halves-Solid-Starts-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shonuff253

Like:
They had to, Bill Clinton puts it in his rider.

• Haha
Reactions: brimur

Like:
And why do you think you have any right to access those details? It’s none of your business. It’s a legal service being provided to people who registered for it.

The DNC did not sanction and is not associated with the service being provided.

More babies than hamas did on Oct.7

They have a mobile abortion clinic on site administering free abortions. Count was at 25 last I looked.

This is purely demonic. It’s one thing to support abortions but to be so enthusiastic and seeking of people To perform them on is truly sick. It’s not enough to let people seek out services on their own.

That have now outpaced one of the most hateful, violent groups in existence for killing children. Fitting.

And Trumps position is if the state lets them do it, let them do it.

Reactions: kckd
What are the actual, verified pregnancies from rape/incest?

Not diminishing that it occurs. It just gets brought up in every abortion debate. So, I would assume that they must be a significant % of unwanted pregnancies. Right? They must be common on some level.

I'm just asking for verified numbers
Last I heard was less than 1 percent. But that does not matter to most of the left.

I guess I should have read further down the thread.

Do you even know what a medication abortion is? It’s the abortion pill- which is only effective during the first 11 weeks of pregnancy. Is this killing children to you?
Yes.

My points

It kills a conceived life that God says clearly that he knows intimately.

It devalues human life into a commodity.

We are reaping the devaluation.

I don’t believe I have the right to kill what God creates. I can’t play God.

That is how I see it.

Yes.

My points

That is how I see it.
What about the considerable number of people in this country who don’t believe in God?

You may not be aware but they could do the same thing in Georgia, at least up until six weeks of pregnancy. There are only 14 states that have an absolute abortion ban. Georgia ain't one of them.
I'm fine w early term abortion. Also not a Trumper and don't agree w all he does. But kamala/dems are a shit show.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
And why do you think you have any right to access those details? It’s none of your business. It’s a legal service being provided to people who registered for it.

It isn’t a legal service, it’s propaganda. It is a celebration of the act of abortion. I have a middle of the road view of abortion, but the “abortion trailer” at the DNC is pure evil.

It isn’t a legal service, it’s propaganda. It is a celebration of the act of abortion. I have a middle of the road view of abortion, but the “abortion trailer” at the DNC is pure evil.
Ok. So who exactly are you accusing of pure evil?

That is how I see it.
Just curious. Ever step on an ant? Spray a bees nest? Flush a spider down the toilet? Go fishing? Go hunting?

Did God not create fish in day 5 and land animals on day 6?

More babies than hamas did on Oct.7

They have a mobile abortion clinic on site administering free abortions. Count was at 25 last I looked.

This is purely demonic. It’s one thing to support abortions but to be so enthusiastic and seeking of people To perform them on is truly sick. It’s not enough to let people seek out services on their own.

That have now outpaced one of the most hateful, violent groups in existence for killing children. Fitting.

2008 Hilliary ran on abortion as safe, legal, and rare. Then eight years later removed the rare when running against Trump. That is the problem with the left, they don't stop when it comes to some issues. They have to keep getting more progressive because they have to be saving the world from some evil constantly. If there wasn't a lot of money in abortion, most of it gov funded, it would be rare.

STRAWMAN.

Your entire response.

If you want to discuss something I actually posted, I'll be happy to. But I'm not playing your game today.

Last edited:
I'm not changing what abortion is. Those claiming that non viable pregnancies that require medical intervention are an "abortion" are changing meanings.

Why? Because admitting that abortion kills a viable human is barbaric. Admitting that most abortions occur due to economic or "lifestyle" choices would cause legit self-reflection.

Because, at some point...it would mean the left would need to explain the shift from "safe, legal, and rare" to the literal celebration that is encouraged today.

But, sure... I'm the one changing something.
Sorry...I will clarify. It felt like you changed "pregnancies" to "abortions" when asking for stats. That's all I meant. Re-reading now it is more clear what you were asking.

You clarified. All good.

Reactions: Moosefish
Just so everyone understands, these are first trimester abortions done through medicine only and the latest polling shows 61% of Americans believe the abortion pill should be legal. The last time a POTUS got that much support in the popular vote was 1964.
I understand and it makes no difference to me. I think it is wrong.
Just like female genital mutilation, stoning, and selling children. They are legal and highly supported in some cultures and countries and I do not think that makes it right either.

woman's right to choose! It is a human rights issue not a moral issue. Let the woman and her God figure it out

Humans could have a nearly infinite number of babies if that was what they wanted to do but it’s the biggest decision and commitment you can make. Not allowing people to make a choice about something of that magnitude is barbaric especially when fetuses do not have self awareness which is what makes us human and early on they are just simple cellular material.

I know there is a backwards attitude in religious circles that sex should have consequences that has evolved into concern about the “unborn” because prudishness is increasingly unpalatable to the general population

Yes.

My points

That is how I see it.
Did you know that IVF clinics have destroyed 2.5 million embryos in the US alone in the past two and a half decades? Just a question.

Is coitus interruptus playing God, friend?

Is the morning after pill?

Are birth control pills?

How about the old invitro, friend?

Our staunch Catholic friends say it absolutely is and though I disagree, I applaud them for at least making sense logically.

Do you even know what a medication abortion is? It’s the abortion pill- which is only effective during the first 11 weeks of pregnancy. Is this killing children to you?
pregnancy-week-11-tooth-buds_square.png

11 week old fetus.... does this look like a puppy? a giraffe? a clump of cells?....look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself "that's not an unborn child.. c'mon man.

Humans could have a nearly infinite number of babies if that was what they wanted to do but it’s the biggest decision and commitment you can make. Not allowing people to make a choice about something of that magnitude is barbaric especially when fetuses do not have self awareness which is what makes us human and early on they are just simple cellular material.

I know there is a backwards attitude in religious circles that sex should have consequences that has evolved into concern about the “unborn” because prudishness is increasingly unpalatable to the general population
What about elderly people who are losing cognitive ability and self awareness. Are they protected? Should they be?
We do not know a lot about a good bit of how things truly work in the world. We learn more each year but the arrogance of some to think we know things therefore it must be right is appalling at times. We do not know when self awareness takes place. They once thought babies could not feel pain in the first trimester and that was wrong.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
You could always fact check your sources, but that might be too much trouble for some (many). There is a Planned Parenthood mobile clinic in Chicago this week, but it is not affiliated with the DNC and not even located close to where the DNC is taking place. If there was a drag show in Athens this week (is Boneshakers still around), would you say that Kirby Smart and the Bulldogs are promoting drag shows? No, they just happen to be in the same city.

PBS Fact Check

Reactions: celticdawg
What about the considerable number of people in this country who don’t believe in God?
I have a right to my opinion, as do you.

I gave you my opinion will, you are welcome to yours.

I did not ask you to agree.

Taking God out of the equation, it devalues any sanctity of life. That in itself is an uncontrollable position when attempting to respect other human beings.

Again, my opinion, but slides into a valid secular conversation. The crime reports in our own cities support than point.

My view will. Hope you are well. Gonna be a crazy next couple of months….

Just curious. Ever step on an ant? Spray a bees nest? Flush a spider down the toilet? Go fishing? Go hunting?

Did God not create fish in day 5 and land animals on day 6?
Am I to value human life, made in the image of God and given dominion over all OTHER creatures God created and value human life equally?

Ants, bees, fish and spiders were created but not created in the image of God. Christ was not crucified to save spiders.

If you don’t believe in God, at least understand scripture before you attempt to rebut a point to corner a believer. Your point makes no sense from a scriptural standpoint.

Just logical truth from a Christian perspective. No offense.

You could always fact check your sources, but that might be too much trouble for some (many). There is a Planned Parenthood mobile clinic in Chicago this week, but it is not affiliated with the DNC and not even located close to where the DNC is taking place. If there was a drag show in Athens this week (is Boneshakers still around), would you say that Kirby Smart and the Bulldogs are promoting drag shows? No, they just happen to be in the same city.

PBS Fact Check
Correct. But Kirby also wouldn’t have a planned parenthood banner and abortion rights slogan behind him on the stage.

I have a right to my opinion, as do you.

I gave you my opinion will, you are welcome to yours.

I did not ask you to agree.

Taking God out of the equation, it devalues any sanctity of life. That in itself is an uncontrollable position when attempting to respect other human beings.

Again, my opinion, but slides into a valid secular conversation. The crime reports in our own cities support than point.

My view will. Hope you are well. Gonna be a crazy next couple of months….
Not crazy, friend. Let's all hope for a peaceful transfer of power this time for the good of the country.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
Am I to value human life, made in the image of God and given dominion over all OTHER creatures God created and value human life equally?

Ants, bees, fish and spiders were created but not created in the image of God. Christ was not crucified to save spiders.

If you don’t believe in God, at least understand scripture before you attempt to rebut a point to corner a believer. Your point makes no sense from a scriptural standpoint.

Just logical truth from a Christian perspective. No offense.
1. I am Jewish not Christian.
2. You specifically said "what God creates" not created in his image.

pregnancy-week-11-tooth-buds_square.png

11 week old fetus.... does this look like a puppy? a giraffe? a clump of cells?....look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself "that's not an unborn child.. c'mon man.
I get what you're saying. This picture is far larger than the actual size. And it's not uncommon for women to have a miscarriage at this stage. Yet, most of the time, we don't do funerals or buy a cemetery plot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT