ADVERTISEMENT

Most Overrated Recruits - Proceed at Own Caution

NavyDawg22

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
I know we are still recruiting some of these guys but after watching tape on a lot of these guys. A massive overrate would be he is top 10 in the country but ends up a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Ok?.

So here is my list based off of current height weight and attitude. DISCLAIMER: These are all perceptions take no actual proof of my perceptions.

1. David Sanders - kind of small compared to our current OL and will probably be a 3rd rounder. Still good but not worth the effort.
2. Wiley - all the physical skills but the head ones I question. To be truly great you have to have it together upstairs. Something isn't right. Is this Burton Deuce?
3. Any 5 star defensive back committed to Alabama or Miami. I know, I know that is kinda specific but seriously. DeBoer is a offensive guy. Defense is secondary. Enjoy your money if committed to those schools and invest wisely because you will be losing millions by not picking a top defensive school ( I actually expect Downs at OSU to regress this year). Alabama is no longer the place for defense. Figure it out folks, they hired a more polished Lane Kiffin.

So there it is fire away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News