ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. loud mouth last night

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
says he believe the market is fixing to raise back . He pointed to the fact cases are below 50,000 . RT. numbers have fallen . He said young people are ignoring the warnings and spending money.

he said he don’t mean to offend anyone but Biden in trouble . Then I just saw Trump has a big announcement tonight.

I don’t know this man name but he wanted to let everyone he knows his stuff and he was loud about his opinion. He had everyone looking at each other. Even some nod in agreement with him .

it felt like I was listening to Jonnybee BUT Jonnybee ain’t a loud mouth .

says he believe the market is fixing to raise back . He pointed to the fact cases are below 50,000 . RT. numbers have fallen . He said young people are ignoring the warnings and spending money.

he said he don’t mean to offend anyone but Biden in trouble . Then I just saw Trump has a big announcement tonight.

I don’t know this man name but he wanted to let everyone he knows his stuff and he was loud about his opinion. He had everyone looking at each other. Even some nod in agreement with him .

it felt like I was listening to Jonnybee BUT Jonnybee ain’t a loud mouth .
JohnnyBee is an American patriot..................defender of Chat freedom against the liberal nutjobs who frequent here during election years.
3dnknu.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT