ADVERTISEMENT

Musk has Dim's pants in a wad

jenkinscreekdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2001
He requested a vote on his CEO position , 57% voted no, 42% voted yes , no surprise . The lefties surly organized that vote , which has no consequence ...he's the owner . He has draw ire from Dims over his calling for defeat of the "woke mind virus" and of course Biden has said maybe Musk should be investigated for his actions at Twitter . And some liberals have called for his citizenship to be revoked . These are the same dims that want no voter ID , approve of ballot harvesting ,and are threatening Facebook to maintain censorship . This is the same" ole BS" from the same ole dims ....losers !!!

He requested a vote on his CEO position , 57% voted no, 42% voted yes , no surprise . The lefties surly organized that vote , which has no consequence ...he's the owner . He has draw ire from Dims over his calling for defeat of the "woke mind virus" and of course Biden has said maybe Musk should be investigated for his actions at Twitter . And some liberals have called for his citizenship to be revoked . These are the same dims that want no voter ID , approve of ballot harvesting ,and are threatening Facebook to maintain censorship . This is the same" ole BS" from the same ole dims ....losers !!!
No doubt Elon wasn’t planning on staying the head of Twitter for long. He has a plan for it so that he can refocus on building cars and rockets and such. He knew the vote would go this way, and he will continue to stick it to the libs by naming a CEO that will do his bidding.
Yeah, his ownage of the liberals will be talked about for a generation. $44b for a social media platform now worth no more than $10b (maybe) and Tesla shares off 63% YTD. Genius.

Yeah, his ownage of the liberals will be talked about for a generation. $44b for a social media platform now worth no more than $10b (maybe) and Tesla shares off 63% YTD. Genius.

More folks might get on board now that censorship is taken out of the libs control . It ain't over until it's over. So now you can for see the future too !!

New twitter CEO
kushner_and_musk_2.jpg

Elon is a lot smarter than I am, obviously, but the board of Tesla may not be interested in supporting this long game you speak of.

I know you must be glad that the censorship and Gov agencies getting involved ,and directing a private company on censorship will hopefully be cleaned up ....I guess you don't know how to show your approval !

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady43
LOL, his tesla stock is tanking and he’s so underwater on Twitter that he’s seeking investors to come in and bail him out at the same price that he paid.

Meanwhile, he claims to be a hero for free speech, and yet is suspending accounts left and right critical of him. For some reason, conservatives tend to fall at the feet of rich people like Musk and take it as a personal affront when others don’t bow before these folks. Much of the love for Trump was based upon the mistaken belief that he was a financial genius, when, in fact, he’s failed at more business enterprises than almost anyone in history.

Musk apparently wants to be another Trump, and seems to be chasing the same type of fans that somehow believe Marjorie Taylor Greene has a single brain cell in her block of a head.

Today is signing day. Please take your moronic BS elsewhere. Nobody gives a sh.t about some self centered little boy.

Today is signing day. Please take your moronic BS elsewhere. Nobody gives a sh.t about some self centered little boy.
Too true. But as a point of order, given it's more prominent denizens, I would say the chat is nothing if not "elsewhere."

Reactions: shonuff253
I know you must be glad that the censorship and Gov agencies getting involved ,and directing a private company on censorship will hopefully be cleaned up ....I guess you don't know how to show your approval !
Maybe sh*t-talking your primary buyers and promoting Russian propaganda is not the best course of action for a CEO, but what do I know.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT