ADVERTISEMENT

My dang dog has REALLY turned into a big…..

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
Momma’s girl, a big ole “titty baby” you may say..

Definitely a one person dog, I guess there is a reason some call them a “Velcro Dog”.

Not a minute of privacy with this one for my wife, not even a bathroom break. She only gets it when she leaves the house.

But after wife leaves, my dog moves on to my daughter or myself as her favorite person….and probably in that order. When wife returns, the dog gets so excited she pees. It never fails.

I honestly never had a dog that has made me laugh so much. Very loving dog, but sometimes goofy.

We’ve had her now for about a year and a half. Very solid, extremely strong and more athletic than you would think for her size. She’s very smart, but can be very stubborn/independent.

The only complaint I have, is she sheds an ungodly amount of hair….and I guess the peeing part, but hard to get mad for that. Thought eventually she would grow out of it, but hasn’t…pretty sure she won’t at this point.

Great breed, just a little different, but she is our “titty baby”. There are none like it (breed). We all have enjoyed the hayul out of her. Have had many laughs.

cr=t:0%25,l:0%25,w:100%25,h:100%25

Last edited:

Definitely a one person dog, I guess there is a reason some call them a “Velcro Dog”.

Not a minute of privacy with this one for my wife, not even a bathroom break. She only gets it when she leaves the house.

But after wife leaves, my dog moves on to my daughter or myself as her favorite person….and probably in that order. When wife returns, the dog gets so excited she pees. It never fails.

I honestly never had a dog that has made me laugh so much. Very loving dog, but sometimes goofy.

We’ve had her now for about a year and a half. Very solid, extremely strong and more athletic than you would think for her size. She’s very smart, but can be very stubborn/independent.

The only complaint I have, is she sheds an ungodly amount of hair….and I guess the peeing part, but hard to get mad for that. Thought eventually she would grow out of it, but hasn’t…pretty sure she won’t at this point.

Great breed, just a little different, but she is our “titty baby”. There are none like it (breed). We all have enjoyed the hayul out of her. Have had many laughs.

A beautiful big baby!

She's a beauty! I have a 155 lb female mastiff that is a huge baby as well. She is intimidating at first glance, but the only thing she bites are dog bones !

Last edited:
Reactions: 911DAWG

Even smiles for the photo op!!!! Cute pup!

Reactions: 911DAWG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT