ADVERTISEMENT

My epic football weekend upcoming and my hatred

walesdawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Waleska, Ga
I went to the Notre Dame game in South Bend, and then watched the Falcons beat the Bears in Soldier field the following day. That is my epic weekend. This week may be #2.

there is a 90% chance I'm going to watch Georgia play Bama in Tusky (My only time there before was 2002), and I'm going to watch the Falcons play the Saints the following day. I won't get a lot of sleep but thats for another time.

I hate Bama. Yeah, I officially hate Florida and Auburn more, but I have a unique bit of personal hatred for Bama dating back to the 1980s. I don't ever say publically that I hate Bama so much because I don't want to give the johnny come lately Bama fans the d@mn satisfaction. I act like I don't hate them but I really hate them.

Bama is like a cousin who runs his mouth a lot, who you rarely see.....he's smaller and uglier and stupid but his dad is rich.......but he comes for a visit and wants to play poker, you get a full house but he gets dealt a straight flush and wins all your money and you know you'll never hear the end of it as he crows on and on about his card playing skill. He didn't earn it. Alabama is an inferior school from an inferior state. Most of their fans couldn't find Tuscaloosa on a map. I purposely referred to Alabama football is "Nick Saban" the last 17 years because I didn't want to give the Bama fans a sense of self worth (e.g. we have to play Nick Saban on Saturday).

Auburn is like a childhood neighbor who is always trying to one up you since you were both small..........he's annoying and you want to beat him.....but over the years it's gotten to be more and more bitter and now you hate the guy and don't care if you ever see him again.

Florida......well, I went to UGA 94-98. Need I say more? They are the enemy of my soul.

Falcons' wise, I hate the Saints like all good natured Falcons' fans are supposed to do.

If we beat Bama and the Saints, I'll be sleeping the sleep of the righteous Sunday night. I just wish my teams had a running threat at QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.