ADVERTISEMENT

My how the turntables! Pelosi on film taking blame. WOW

I'm not going to say Trump and a lot of the J6 participants are clean as the driven snow and the country deserved open, bipartisan hearings on the actions of that day. However, the J6 hearings are rapidly becoming a more damaging day to democracy than the actions of the J6 protesters.
The defenders of democracy are more of a threat to democracy than the one they are targeting. They are so emboldened that they feel that any means necessary is warranted given their superior moral obligation. It is bullshit. Convenient that it keeps them in power as well. Continually surprised that people actually care about shit that matters more than shit that doesn't.

Such BS

She wanted to know why was the national guard not being called in and Trump's attorney general said Trump was not authorizing it. Why any American would want to try and justify or support an insurrection and an attack on our capital will always be beyond me. I guess you can go back to your Fox News for some more talking points. Sick!

Libs will come up with a response after they receive their talking points from the NY Times. It must be all the same. No independent thinking allowed.
Right and MAGAs don't lick up and spit back out Fox nonNews' talking points.

• Haha
Reactions: Georgia Jim
Notice not a single one of the normal Chat big-mouth Democrats have touched this thread.......
Just did. While we are at it, I would like to hear from MAGA republicans what Make America Great Again means?
Is it a dog whistle for racism and white supremacy? Is it suggesting we go back in time when women could not vote and blacks were not treated like full citizens? Is it encouraging bitter and resentful voters to conclude that we need to go back to the days when they ran the country? Is it the version of America that looks like Trump and his supporters before the country was diluted with other races and other people? Actually when in our history are they talking about going back to?

Just did. While we are at it, I would like to hear from MAGA republicans what Make America Great Again means?
Is it a dog whistle for racism and white supremacy? Is it suggesting we go back in time when women could not vote and blacks were not treated like full citizens? Is it encouraging bitter and resentful voters to conclude that we need to go back to the days when they ran the country? Is it the version of America that looks like Trump and his supporters before the country was diluted with other races and other people? Actually when in our history are they talking about going back to?
All those things. But will settle for young couples being able to buy a house again. MYCBATBAHA.

America has ALWAYS been great

Good question.

Right and MAGAs don't lick up and spit back out Fox nonNews' talking points.
You realize we dont watch Fox right? You keep saying that and it makes you look a bit silly and reinforces the fact that you just spew your party line. We left Fox years ago and yet here you are, parroting the worn out democrat line.

Last edited:
I'm not going to say Trump and a lot of the J6 participants are clean as the driven snow and the country deserved open, bipartisan hearings on the actions of that day. However, the J6 hearings are rapidly becoming a more damaging day to democracy than the actions of the J6 protesters.

It’s about time people started to realize this.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
We saw it until Liberal Icon Fauci's virus got out, but if you need a reminder, just think of the opposite of all of the Biden BS, which includes the following:

1. Weak ass Border
  2. Discrimination against whites
  3. Boys can be Girls, Girls can be boys
  4. Dangerous criminals get out of jail free
  5. Raising Minimum wage high enough to remove the jobs altogether
  6. Leaving a full Arsenal behind in a terrorist nation

We saw it until Liberal Icon Fauci's virus got out, but if you need a reminder, just think of the opposite of all of the Biden BS, which includes the following:

1. Weak ass Border
  2. Discrimination against whites
  3. Boys can be Girls, Girls can be boys
  4. Dangerous criminals get out of jail free
  5. Raising Minimum wage high enough to remove the jobs altogether
  6. Leaving a full Arsenal behind in a terrorist nation
Maybe its a subset of #3, but men can have babies. Lets not forget that gem.

Such BS

She wanted to know why was the national guard not being called in and Trump's attorney general said Trump was not authorizing it. Why any American would want to try and justify or support an insurrection and an attack on our capital will always be beyond me. I guess you can go back to your Fox News for some more talking points. Sick!
Hey genius

at 4:24 she says " I take responsibility for this". Hello? What more do you want to hear?

It is well known that he tried to call in the NG and was denied. The head of the Capital Police was also ignored for 3 hours when he asked for more people. Well Einstein, guess who is in charge of the Capitol Police? That would be Nancy Pelosi.

Now go back to your safe space.

Get help now.

Does the Democrat slogan "Saving our Democracy" mean that we go to an authoritarian state where the Dems put all of their political enemies in jail? When the SCOTUS says something is illegal and you do it anyway ( student loans)? When you ask what is a woman and you cant answer? When you allow jihadists to take over DC and put a ****ing Palestinian flag on an American monument and allow it to be defaced , and not a single arrest?

This is so incredibly stupid.

Trump lied about the election.
Trump called his followers to DC on J6.
Trump wanted to stop/delay certification.
He tried to pressure Pence to do it and Pence wouldn't.
He fired his followers up for a few hours and then sent them to the Capitol to "save our country".
He didn't tell them to leave the Capitol until three hours after the violence started.
He currently praises the convicted felons who attacked the police as "heroes", says what they were doing was justified because of the stolen election, and he promises to pardon them if reelected.

Everything I stated above is an absolute, established fact.

But Pelosi takes responsibility (something that I realize is an entirely foreign concept to Trump and his supporters) because she didn't do everything she might have done to prepare for the attack launched by Trump supporters and carrying Trump flags, so she is responsible for J6.

Amazing.

He fired his followers up for a few hours and then sent them to the Capitol to "save our country".
He didn't tell them to leave the Capitol until three hours after the violence started.
He currently praises the convicted felons who attacked the police as "heroes", says what they were doing was justified because of the stolen election, and he promises to pardon them if reelected.

But Pelosi takes responsibility (something that I realize is an entirely foreign concept to Trump and his supporters) because she didn't do everything she might have done to prepare for the attack launched by Trump supporters and carrying Trump flags, so she is responsible for J6.

Amazing.
LOL. None of this trash you posted has anything to do w the video.

This entire thing could have been avoided if Pelosi had done her job. She didnt. She just said it out loud on film.

Amazing.
Pretty sure no one is surprised at what you think on the subject. You’ve already admitted you are “biased” more than once….. you have NO credibility.

Most all of your posts have become comical.

LOL. None of this trash you posted has anything to do w the video.

This entire thing could have been avoided if Pelosi had done her job. She didnt. She just said it out loud on film.
That’s like saying WWII could have been avoided if only Poland had strengthened their borders with Germany. It’s that’s dumb.

As I detailed above, one man is ultimately responsible for J6, and you guys want to put him back in the WH. I think we have more voters who see it my way than yours, but we will determine that in November.

Reactions: celticdawg
That’s like saying WWII could have been avoided if only Poland had strengthened their borders with Germany. It’s that’s dumb.

As I detailed above, one man is ultimately responsible for J6, and you guys want to put him back in the WH. I think we have more voters who see it my way than yours, but we will determine that in November.
No false, this was a coordinated effort that involved WAY more than one person.

Remember the 51 " security experts" that said the Biden laptop was " Russian disinformation" ? Well, that same laptop was introduced as evidence in trial last week and everything in it was true. Nobody is buying the bullshit anymore. The truth always comes out, and it will be reflected in November.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
No false, this was a coordinated effort that involved WAY more than one person.

Remember the 51 " security experts" that said the Biden laptop was " Russian disinformation" ? Well, that same laptop was introduced as evidence in trial last week and everything in it was true. Nobody is buying the bullshit anymore. The truth always comes out, and it will be reflected in November.
They never said it was Russian disinformation. They said it had the earmarks of disinformation but they had no facts to determine one way or the other. They also warned that Russia had been proven to interfere in our presidential elections in the past and for the benefit of one candidate, which was true.

And are you saying that J6 was manufactured to take Trump down? I’m not sure what to make of your first sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: jdwalker
They never said it was Russian disinformation. They said it had the earmarks of disinformation but they had no facts to determine one way or the other. They also warned that Russia had been proven to interfere in our presidential elections in the past and for the benefit of one candidate, which was true.

And are you saying that J6 was manufactured to take Trump down? I’m not sure what to make of your first sentence.
My gawd man.

And yes, that is EXACTLY what I am saying. This was a coordinated effort to use against Trump / Republicans and honestly it worked great. How do you not see that? This was planned my dude.

Oh and here you go:

My gawd man.

And yes, that is EXACTLY what I am saying. This was a coordinated effort to use against Trump / Republicans and honestly it worked great. How do you not see that? This was planned my dude.

Oh and here you go:

Man, those Dems are far more powerful than I ever imagined, getting Trump to do all those things I listed above just so they could sandbag him on the 6th.

Good to finally understand where you are coming from. Cheers.

Reactions: celticdawg
Man, those Dems are far more powerful than I ever imagined, getting Trump to do all those things I listed above just so they could sandbag him on the 6th.

Good to finally understand where you are coming from. Cheers.
Yeah , we all feel the same about where you come from. Cheers.

Reactions: willdup

If more voters don’t care about common sense principles, such as you, then our nation is screwed. The damage Biden has done is far more than whatever exaggeration you can come up with for the damage trump did. It should be a no brainer now that we can compare 2016-19 to 2021-24.

447845925_7574431569343703_2668295183276083305_n.jpg

That is a poor example. The national guard with 1000 troops would have brought it all to a stand still. That take is so far off base it is laughable. You are better than that. The people who entered the capital had the fire power equivalent to Germany? You are more reasonable than that.

They might not have been sure and I honestly believe they could have determined fairly quickly the validity of what was on the computer and its origins if they wanted to.
They should have said we are not sure. They at best painted a picture that favored Biden and did not pursue an answer until after the election.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT