ADVERTISEMENT

My prediction on Biden…..

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
He will give it a few more days and have several interviews to try and prove he is up to the task. But, the Dem machine and MSM has already cut bait with him.
If Biden refuses to step down it is my prediction that Kamala and those lining up with her will invoke the 25th amendment and force him out.
He’s out either way and it has to happen in the next few days because of ballot deadlines in done states.
Kamala controls the Dem war chest of funds.

He will give it a few more days and have several interviews to try and prove he is up to the task. But, the Dem machine and MSM has already cut bait with him.
If Biden refuses to step down it is my prediction that Kamala and those lining up with her will invoke the 25th amendment and force him out.
He’s out either way and it has to happen in the next few days because of ballot deadlines in done states.
I agree but they won’t need the 25th. He will step aside voluntarily once everyone turns. A nudge from Obama would be the dagger.

I agree but they won’t need the 25th. He will step aside voluntarily once everyone turns. A nudge from Obama would be the dagger.
Maybe so but that pride and family encouraging him to stay in it will be strong.
If he refuses, it could get ugly. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Do you think it’s because the media has turned? I do, otherwise they just keep running him out there and the Dem establishment tells us there is nothing wrong and the media just follows along.
And the only reason the media is turning is because they have no choice. If that debate took place with no cameras only in front of media, we would be hearing the same bullshit they’ve been spewing for 3 years.

I question whether his cabinet would have the balls to attempt a 25th amendment coup. If it is unsuccessful, the party staging the coup would likely face treason charges. Regardless, I think the pressure ultimately gets to him and he withdrawals.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Starting to sound more and more that he will step aside.

Internal Dem poll shows 72% say he is not fit to be President.

Several analysts including CNN’s says there is no way to win with those numbers.

Ole Fjb will be gone b4 he can pardon Hunter on his present convictions or the tax convictions he has coming.

There's no guarantee Kamala will do it before Trump takes office...........the Bidens HATE the Harris clan so there is bad blood already.

GLORIOUS

Do you think it’s because the media has turned? I do, otherwise they just keep running him out there and the Dem establishment tells us there is nothing wrong and the media just follows along.
After last Thursday, there is no coming back IMO.
You KNOW if his campaign thought that the debate was just "one bad night", he would have been in front of the media taking questions unscripted the next day to calm the storm. That has not happened. That tells you all you need to know.
Listen, my Momma died from dementia. I watched that God awful disease destroy a once proud southern Christian lady.
In my unprofessional opinion, Biden is heading down that road. The best thing for him and his family is to pack it in and enjoy the time they have left together. There will come a day if it progresses that he won't even know who Jill is.
She would be wise to enjoy the time they have left....AT HOME.
I feel for that family on that level, because of what it done to our family. It's not pretty to watch, and as a fellow human being I have empathy.
Back to your question, the media had no choice to turn after the debate and keep any credibility.
I saw Carl Bernstein (I am sure you are old enough to know who I am talking about), on CNN. He said that he has been told by many Dem lawmakers that what we saw on the debate was not a "one off"
Been going on for some time and has got worse over the last few months.
For the good of the country he should get out.
Sorry so long. Have a good 4th.

Too stubborn, but thinks someone is gonna come w/ a sack full of money and he will withdraw.

Money talks.

You KNOW if his campaign thought that the debate was just "one bad night", he would have been in front of the media taking questions unscripted the next day to calm the storm. That has not happened. That tells you all you need to know.
Listen, my Momma died from dementia. I watched that God awful disease destroy a once proud southern Christian lady.
In my unprofessional opinion, Biden is heading down that road. The best thing for him and his family is to pack it in and enjoy the time they have left together. There will come a day if it progresses that he won't even know who Jill is.
I feel for that family on that level, because of what it done to our family. It's not pretty to watch, and as a fellow human being I have empathy.
Back to your question, the media had no choice to turn after the debate and keep any credibility.
I saw Carl Bernstein (I am sure you are old enough to know who I am talking about), on CNN. He said that he has been told by many Dem lawmakers that what we saw on the debate was not a "one off"
Yep, but isn’t Bernstein supposed to be famous for breaking the Nixon story? So why has he stayed silent up until now on Biden?

Sorry about your Mom, God bless.

Reactions: MaitlandFloridaDawg
Kamala has expressed that she isn't gonna lay down for a non-woke cracker to jump her spot in line.

I bet several in Congress are already in her ear about using the 25th and stepping in line for the nomination. But she's not smart enough to realize that she's about to be used to push Joe out and get screwed by those in her ear.

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT