ADVERTISEMENT

My Stetson Bennett IV Reckoning

anotherSignalMtnDawg

National Champion
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2021
Now that we’re a few months removed from SBIV putting a final beautiful bow on a First ballot HOF college career,…. I feel compelled to go on record regarding the absolute brilliance of what the mailman just did. A quick review of my dawgvent posting history reveals my shameful but unavoidable history as a stetson non-believer. As a wise man once said, stetson cares not about not about these things, and ultimately, stet saw to it that the streets of CFB towns nationwide did, in fact, flow red with the blood and tears of the nonbelievers.

I want to state clearly and emphatically,…. That stetson bennett is :

1. The greatest Uga QB of all time (shockleys senior season probably the greatest single season for any uga qb….but stetson laps the field in terms of career
2. A no doubt, mount rushmore top 4 all-time UGA player regardless of position (imo the order is Pollack #1, Stetson #2, gurley #3, crazy herschel #4. Major point deduction for herschel admitting he doesn’t remember being at the 82 heisman. Coo coo.
3. My 3rd favorite uga player ever (behind pollack, gurley and JT Daniels-jk)

By the tcu game (in his 6th season) Stetson was operating at an unfair and unstoppable level. Essentially, he had entered the matrix.

Id apologize to stet at this point, but i think he prefers that I/we just enjoy his deliverance of our mighty program to the promised land, appreciate his brillance, and most importantly ALWAYS remember that many (me) never believed in him. My oh my how wrong I was!

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News