ADVERTISEMENT

My Top 5 2022 'Programs to Pull Against'...

10000 Islands Dawg

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2001
1. I hate OHIO STATE. No fanbase is more arrogant right now. Got smoked by Bama in the CG in '20 (they blame covid), and they didn't even win their own conference in 21 (in their minds, this actually did NOT happen), so they are not even rational in their boasts this offseason. All they talk about is how awesome their wide receivers and QB are, and their second to none recruiting. Day hasn't really proven very much at all yet.

2. We need to stay on of ALABAMA hard while we have the momentum. Time to get Ol' Nick to start seriously thinking about to stepping down, and all those title game injury excuses make them sound like spoiled whiners. And all those high profile transfers this offseason...is it wrong that I look down on them for that? Yuck...I feel dirty just thinking about them.

3. TEXAS A&M is simply the most obnoxious thing going these days in the college football world. Everybody knows that they are buying players in the most blatantly unethical fashion imaginable, and nobody can do a damn thing about it. Jimbo just grinds my gears. I feel dirty just thinking about them.

4. FLORIDA is in shambles, and for all the obvious reasons, let's keep it that way. I feel dirty just thinking about them.

5. I think Juicy Josh has done a nice job at TENNESSEE so far, but we all know that it doesn't take much to get that fanbase excited. Regardless, his on-field product looks better than anything they've seen in a long time, and we need them to lose a few so that the best defenders hopefully stay away.

Bonus Pick. TEXAS. I would say that this is about Arch, but he will have made his choice long before UT can lose 4-5 games in '22, otherwise, they would be higher. As it is, I just want to see them stay down as they enter the SEC.

Bonus Pick 2. USC. Lincoln Riley.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News