ADVERTISEMENT

NBA teams Boycott playoff games

Not really ...it’s the fact u that think we care about your opinion on the NBA boycott and social injustice on a UGA Rivals board especially on the Vault LOL
Hmmm. Didn’t mean to hit a soft spot for you. Also didn’t know you had to talk about UGA only. Pretty sure we can talk about anything we want on here, Vault or not.

Let’s move this thread to the chat
89fd2ccf5f03b04276f8c32081f0bb02.gif

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
What are they boycotting? I haven’t watched much NBA over the past few years. Just not as entertaining to me as it once was. What are they trying to accomplish with their boycott?

It’s so sad that y’all don’t care about black people outside of sports and entertainment. Y’all care for about 3 hours while UGA plays but outside of that y’all don’t care . You know our team is majority black right ? They are black children or men way before they were UGA football players
Some don’t care. Lol missed the whole reason they decided to protest even if you don’t agree to come on here and laugh at the situation.

It’s so sad that y’all don’t care about black people outside of sports and entertainment. Y’all care for about 3 hours while UGA plays but outside of that y’all don’t care . You know our team is majority black right ? They are black children or men way before they were UGA football players
What??? Who said anything about black people? Absolutely no one has said anything out of the way about people of color. This solely about the NBA.

What??? Who said anything about black people? Absolutely no one has said anything out of the way about people of color. This solely about the NBA.
Why do you think they are protesting or upset and ask yourself do some of the players on the team you cheer for feel similar to how the nba players feel.

Reactions: GATA Dawgs

Wow. A mind reader. What a talent

There are bad cops and bad rioters. A large majority of people love all God's people. The media and some athletes stir up things.
Conversations are needed badly, but someone who makes millions of dollars playing sports as a job going off on whites is not the best way to get me or many people to the table.

Prayer is the answer. We need every race and creed to pray.

There are bad cops and bad rioters. A large majority of people love all God's people. The media and some athletes stir up things.
Conversations are needed badly, but someone who makes millions of dollars playing sports as a job going off on whites is not the best way to get me or many people to the table.

Prayer is the answer. We need every race and creed to pray.
Well said.

Reactions: DawgofAges
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT