ADVERTISEMENT

negatives....NO some POSITIVES

JTRDAWG

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2001
Atlanta
yesterday I was extremely frustrated with the news, and the way we are playing. Felt very 2019 to me, and just an overhaul BLAH at the mid point of the season. But, as the day went on, I started to focus on the positives, so I just wanted to point some out.

A. ETN: He is so close to breaking some long runs, and will be the key to a run throughout the season. I love getting him the ball in space, and he runs harder than I saw at UF. he gets tough yards.

B. WALK ON's: Yep, if I told you guys 3 years ago that Dan and Cash would be huge part of our futures, most of yall would LAUGH! Both guys are a huge part of the team..hell, Dan might be in our top players on D. And when Cash is in the game, I EXPECT big things to happen. from taking on a bulk to catching a pass, we are lucky to have cash

C. TID and Miller: both guys have stepped up this year, and that makes me happy to see vs last yr.

D. Clark Lee and coach Pitt: I know it is not technically US...but having known coach Pitt and watching Vandy, it made for a great sat...

E. We keep beating AU: that was for Donut

F. Kirby Smart: Yes, some of us did NOT like the fans comments (me included) BUT, he is ONE of us. He wants us to win more than anyone. and without NIL and portal, we would be on a bama dynasty run... BUT, times change...and I would rather not have any coach leading us

That is just some quick positives. we are NOT FLA, and 10000 other teams who have problems. We are in a good spot. I have 10000 more positives, but that will get me by for today!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.