ADVERTISEMENT

New desperation by Trump...

PharmDawg08

National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2007
AI images of Taylor Swift fans endorsing Trump and using her image... wow... can't make this stuff up... esp since MAGA was so scared that Taylor was going to endorse Biden at the Super Bowl. There is a chance she comes to the DNC, though...

Also, for those who think only Rasmussen polls are real... Harris is now leading in Michigan by 1 point, or by 3 when 3rd party candidates are added and PA by about the same margin when 3rd party candidates are in the mix. Keep Trump talking about crowd sizes and this one is in the bag for the Dems.

Awesome I can’t wait for Dem leadership to defeat capitalism
That’s been the GOP line since Roosevelt proposed the New Deal back in ‘30s. Somehow, capitalism has managed to survive for nearly another hundred years despite the Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton, Obama and Biden administrations since then.

That’s been the GOP line since Roosevelt proposed the New Deal back in ‘30s. Somehow, capitalism has managed to survive for nearly another hundred years despite the Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton, Obama and Biden administrations since then.
Kinda like doing away with social security I suppose….a tale as old as time

I’d say putting federal regulated caps on how much money in profit private companies can make is anti capitalism but maybe Pubs have done it before who knows.

Don't think it was used on Clinton when he ran in his 2nd term. Clinton and a very conservative congress should be used as the Blue-Print to get the budget back to some type of normalcy. Clinton may be the last Fiscal Conservative Democrat president for many years. I have very little faith in Trump and absolutely none in Harris to stabilize the budget. I do think a Harris win will result in inflation averaging in the 3.5% or more range which will create Havick in the economy and real wages. Perhaps the Pubs cried wolf to many times but the economic plan, or the details that were shared last week certainly appeared alarming.

AI images of Taylor Swift fans endorsing Trump and using her image... wow... can't make this stuff up... esp since MAGA was so scared that Taylor was going to endorse Biden at the Super Bowl. There is a chance she comes to the DNC, though...

Also, for those who think only Rasmussen polls are real... Harris is now leading in Michigan by 1 point, or by 3 when 3rd party candidates are added and PA by about the same margin when 3rd party candidates are in the mix. Keep Trump talking about crowd sizes and this one is in the bag for the Dems.
New desperation by OP!

I mean the Kommunist campaign would never use AI, would they?! LOL

Last edited:
Don't think it was used on Clinton when he ran in his 2nd term. Clinton and a very conservative congress should be used as the Blue-Print to get the budget back to some type of normalcy. Clinton may be the last Fiscal Conservative Democrat president for many years. I have very little faith in Trump and absolutely none in Harris to stabilize the budget. I do think a Harris win will result in inflation averaging in the 3.5% or more range which will create Havick in the economy and real wages. Perhaps the Pubs cried wolf to many times but the economic plan, or the details that were shared last week certainly appeared alarming.
I think all of DC is in on the dollar destruction; both sides. Ron Paul was The Last of the Mohicans about the budget/deficit and spending.

The MMT (Modern Monetary Theory BS) train left the building a few years ago and all of DC is FULL STEAM AHEAD - straight into Armagedden. Or as many alternative pundits are saying, they have to start WW3 to reset the currency, both ours and the EU.

I think all of DC is in on the dollar destruction; both sides. Ron Paul was The Last of the Mohicans about the budget/deficit and spending.

The MMT (Modern Monetary Theory BS) train left the building a few years ago and all of DC is FULL STEAM AHEAD - straight into Armagedden. Or as many alternative pundits are saying, they have to start WW3 to reset the currency, both ours and the EU.
Unfortunately you are correct as usual. :(

New desperation by OP!

I mean the Kommunist campaign would never use AI, would they?! LOL

Do you always believe what Daddy Trump says?

31 Semi intelligent officers have determined this was posted by Russia at Putin’s request.

Do you always believe what Daddy Trump says?

Sadly you are 100% mentally unhinged with your TDS and your cognition and recognition are being effected.

I never said anything about him in any of my posts. It is all in your head. And not that I care that you are wrong with your "assumptions", but I personally have disliked him since the early '90's. I don't post to defend the crap he says or does either.

Nuance is lost on you like all the leftists these days. That is immature, binary thinking - If I dislike "Depends Joe or Camel Toe" it means I love orange man bad. Non-binary thinking is only allowed by you when asked to define what a women is.

Like all the other brainwashed liberals wanting communism - if someone doesn't like the trans agenda, endless, pointless wars and a terrible economy you equate them with a lover of "Naranja Hombre".

That is a sure sign of TDS. Oh and that fact you called him daddy is extremely creepy, I might add. But probably normal from today's left.

Kinda like doing away with social security I suppose….a tale as old as time

I’d say putting federal regulated caps on how much money in profit private companies can make is anti capitalism but maybe Pubs have done it before who knows.
BOOM!!!

Her chances will continue to dwindle the more she speaks. Just like after her first policy speech last week
They will try to keep that unqualified DEI Queen on the teleprompter as much as possible…her word salad and thought process is worse than the decrepit senile criminal Joe

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT