ADVERTISEMENT

New sheriff in town

dawgkc

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Any noticable difference to you in the allowable shit talk from bama players since Nick left?

He (milroe) said some of our players quit. Whichever way it falls he wouldn't really know so he is still twisting a knife. No?

It’s been great. You know, everything’s a process. So you know, initially, with having him here, you know, whenever he got here, and then until now, it’s been great for us. Great as a team,” Milroe said, via Next Up with Adam Breneman, regarding his relationship with DeBoer. “One thing I can say about having Coach DeBoer here, just the personal aspect of it with him, and as a quarterback, he’s offensive-minded. I’ve been able to grow, each and every day, with him as our head coach. Love being around him. He’s been a great person around me. You know, he speaks belief into me every single day. He speaks about how confident he is in me.

As a player, that’s awesome, to have a coach that believes in you. That makes you want to play even harder, for him and the team. So he’s been awesome thus far. Super excited for what the future holds for our program"

Also interesting

Thn said, was funny because at practice, you know, I threw a really good ball,” he said. “I threw a really good deep ball down the field and a really good pass and everyone was celebrating. I was looking at the sideline to get the next play and the next signal. I get done with my rep and coach DeBoer comes to me like, ‘hey, what happened?’ I look down and he’s like, ‘I thought you was celebrating running down the field.’

was like, ‘Coach, I was just worried about the next play.’ He’s like, ‘well I want you to celebrate. I want you to be excited. That was a really good pass.’ I was like, ‘all right, this is different,’ He gave me a pat on the back and said, ‘that was a good play, be excited.’ I was like, ‘wow, this is different.’ That just changed my perspective. I was like, ‘all right, bet.’”

What I take from this is immediacy vs process. Not sure which will work by the time we play them but if we are already of them in the game and as a program ....they are sunk because they are losing the "process"

As much as we love you, the KIRBY speeches they are salt on a meal to accent it. They aren't the meal. The process is the meal and whoever does that has to also then have the best timing and seasoning

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.