ADVERTISEMENT

News coverage on a Monday for Devon Archer

If nothing else, this testimony demonstrates TO ME that Joe Biden is a lying hypocrite. He violated his own executive order, on ethics in government.

A 4 second google search shows that other federal agencies have specific policy, against using position for benefit of family, friends, etc.

https://www.energy.gov/hc/ethics-misuse-position#:~:text=You cannot use your position,affiliated with outside the Government.

https://ethics.od.nih.gov/misuse-position

I guess the rules apply to everybody else, but not Joe.
When were the new ethics laws instituted and when were Joe’s calls with Hunter and team? Is it possible that Joe reflected on forty years of being in Washington and decided to reset the rules?

What was corroborated was the fact that the paid informant likely did meet with the Burisma executive and likely was told what he said he was told. The underlying facts of what he was told were not corroborated and are in conflict with everything else we know about Shokin and his lack of action investigating corruption.

Ok, this is important. Archer testified that he never once heard Joe discussing business on these many calls, right? This is Hunter’s primary business partner testifying under oath. Is that accurate or not?

In my opinion, it doesn't matter if Joe was actually discussing business, or not.

Hunter: "Do business with us, and you will have access to the VP of the US
Business guy: "Really? Prove it"
Hunter calls Joe, "Hey dad, say hello"
Call ends

Hunter: "See guys, I told you. You need to come on board with us"

Reactions: zingerdawg
When were the new ethics laws instituted and when were Joe’s calls with Hunter and team? Is it possible that Joe reflected on forty years of being in Washington and decided to reset the rules?

I guess its possible. But I have a very hard time believing that these are new concepts.

"In 1992, at the direction of President George H.W. Bush, OGE established the Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch. Again, a first: a single set of ethics standards for all employees of the executive branch."

Last edited:
In my opinion, it doesn't matter if Joe was actually discussing business, or not.

Hunter: "Do business with us, and you will have access to the VP of the US
Business guy: "Really? Prove it"
Hunter calls Joe, "Hey dad, say hello"
Call ends

Hunter: "See guys, I told you. You need to come on board with us"
You can not like it, but it’s not illegal.

I’m all for tightening up the ethics laws in DC, including for the SCOTUS. It’s shocking the behavior that is entirely legal and shouldn’t be.

What was corroborated was the fact that the paid informant likely did meet with the Burisma executive and likely was told what he said he was told. The underlying facts of what he was told were not corroborated and are in conflict with everything else we know about Shokin and his lack of action investigating corruption.

Ok, this is important. Archer testified that he never once heard Joe discussing business on these many calls, right? This is Hunter’s primary business partner testifying under oath. Is that accurate or not?
Yes. But he also said the Biden brand is what was keeping them afloat. Hunter had no importance to them without influencing dc. He went on to say in the article you posted, that joe was in constant contact with them. That is a direct lie for him. Why lie if it is on the up and up? You already know the answer to that. You just don’t want to face it. That article was way more damning to your case at the end. Sorry will. That was not a white knight for you. It looks much worse. Archer seemed to reveal more, the more he talked. He is being interviewed too. He is hitting that trail now. Not a good look. It is getting worse by the day.

The bottom line was confirmed. Hunter was paid to influence dc thru his dad. That was his job description according to archer. This happened in multiple places. Selling influence to the highest bidder. Whether it goes against American interest is the smoking gun, but not of 100 percent importance. The perception that it could happen is just as bad. He would do anything to protect his son.

You can not like it, but it’s not illegal.

I’m all for tightening up the ethics laws in DC, including for the SCOTUS. It’s shocking the behavior that is entirely legal and shouldn’t be.

Agreed. A violation of his own Executive Order perhaps.....a violation of published standards for federal employees....but not necessarily illegal.

HOWEVER....when President Biden was elected, the "adults were in the room", right? He said that Trump lacked the "moral authority to lead America"

“Trump offers no moral leadership, seems to have no interest in unifying this nation. No evidence that the presidency has awakened his conscious in the least,”

I have a hard time swallowing "it's not illegal", when he presented himself as a righteous alternative to the previous administration.

"A White House official says President Biden has committed to prohibiting members of his family from working for or serving on the board of majority-foreign-owned companies. And Psaki said in a recent press briefing that "it's the White House's policy that the president's name should not be used in connection with any commercial activities, to suggest or in any way — in any way that could reasonably be understood to imply his endorsement or support."

Yes. But he also said the Biden brand is what was keeping them afloat. Hunter had no importance to them without influencing dc. He went on to say in the article you posted, that joe was in constant contact with them. That is a direct lie for him. Why lie if it is on the up and up? You already know the answer to that. You just don’t want to face it. That article was way more damning to your case at the end. Sorry will. That was not a white knight for you. It looks much worse. Archer seemed to reveal more, the more he talked. He is being interviewed too. He is hitting that trail now. Not a good look. It is getting worse by the day.

The bottom line was confirmed. Hunter was paid to influence dc thru his dad. That was his job description according to archer. This happened in multiple places. Selling influence to the highest bidder. Whether it goes against American interest is the smoking gun, but not of 100 percent importance. The perception that it could happen is just as bad. He would do anything to protect his son.
You keep making a point that everyone has already agreed with. Hunter was selling proximity to power, full stop. Joe apparently joined around twenty phone calls that, while not focused on business or policy, certainly contributed to the perception of proximity to power.

It remains to be seen what crimes Joe committed as part of the twenty phone calls or by any action he took in his official capacity as VP, and the republicans know it. When pressed last weekend on the Sunday shows Comer admitted it.

So keep investigating. Any violation of laws should be punished appropriately. But stop demanding a presumption of guilt when republicans have done nothing but defend Trump in the face of far more damning evidence across multiple instances and multiple years.

"A White House official says President Biden has committed to prohibiting members of his family from working for or serving on the board of majority-foreign-owned companies. And Psaki said in a recent press briefing that "it's the White House's policy that the president's name should not be used in connection with any commercial activities, to suggest or in any way — in any way that could reasonably be understood to imply his endorsement or support."
Again, perhaps he reflected on how he supported his son in 2014-2016 and, while not illegal, he decided it wasn’t appropriate moving forward.

There is zero evidence of any similar activity or support during his presidency, which is when the new ethics rules were introduced.

Reactions: shonuff253
I wish we had as much evidence on Biden as we had on Trump, I'd be with you guys but the fact of the matter is it doesn't exist
Really? There is lots more evidence showing the Biden crime family selling out the United States for their personal gains. This man and his family are the lowest scum to ever inhabit the streets of D.C. The Trump charges will be found baseless once again as usual. This is clearly the dems fishing to hurt Trump in the upcoming election, but they have only given him more support. People of all creeds and beliefs are waking up to the crooked dems actions and past schemes. The Bidens will have to face God at some point.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I guess its possible. But I have a very hard time believing that these are new concepts.

"In 1992, at the direction of President George H.W. Bush, OGE established the Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch. Again, a first: a single set of ethics standards for all employees of the executive branch."
You keep making a point that everyone has already agreed with. Hunter was selling proximity to power, full stop. Joe apparently joined around twenty phone calls that, while not focused on business or policy, certainly contributed to the perception of proximity to power.

It remains to be seen what crimes Joe committed as part of the twenty phone calls or by any action he took in his official capacity as VP, and the republicans know it. When pressed last weekend on the Sunday shows Comer admitted it.

So keep investigating. Any violation of laws should be punished appropriately. But stop demanding a presumption of guilt when republicans have done nothing but defend Trump in the face of far more damning evidence across multiple instances and multiple years.
Here is another angle poor preacher kind of hit on. No one is even mentioning. First let’s forget trump. See if you can do this for one minute.

Archer is admitting they are in business with a company who is corrupt. They are either responsible for the firing of a prosecutor. Or having him “under control”. This is a straight up movie. And the biden’s are in business with them. Burisma, by archer’s account, is solely using them for the brand. Which keeps lawsuits away from them. They are using the biden’s so they can continue corrupt activities. I am sure other politicians may be doing the same thing. It doesn’t make it right. It needs to be cleaned up. I am sorry, but joe is guilty of either being corrupt, willingly entering into business with the corrupt, or part of the corruption whether he likes it or not.

The point I keep making too is the lie. You will not respond to that. Why lie will? If this is a nothing burger as you just claimed above, why lie?

You can’t absolve joe when hunter’s only job is to influence dc. That with the recent recordings with other companies should be plenty. Not to mention, the lies about contact. This is really bad.

Really? There is lots more evidence showing the Biden crime family selling out the United States for their personal gains. This man and his family are the lowest scum to ever inhabit the streets of D.C. The Trump charges will be found baseless once again as usual. This is clearly the dems fishing to hurt Trump in the upcoming election, but they have only given him more support. People of all creeds and beliefs are waking up to the crooked dems actions and past schemes. The Bidens will have to face God at some point.
You haven’t read the indictments, have you?

It’s entirely reasonable if you find the Bidens to be sleazy. He’s been in Washington for over forty years and they call it the Swamp for a reason.

But if at this point, if you still think Trump is an innocent, honorable person being unfairly persecuted for entirely acceptable behavior, you are disconnected from reality to a degree that likely can’t be remedied.

Trump has been a sleazy, dishonest person in both his business and personal lives for the duration of his life and it’s all been on display for us the see for over fifty years. Consistently, the most damning evidence of his wrongdoings are his own words. Not only does he not hide it, he’s proud of it. Perfect phone calls, perfect meetings, perfect press conferences.

So if you like ethics in government, you should be demanding a new candidate from both parties.

Last edited:
Again, perhaps he reflected on how he supported his son in 2014-2016 and, while not illegal, he decided it wasn’t appropriate moving forward.

There is zero evidence of any similar activity or support during his presidency, which is when the new ethics rules were introduced.

I suppose its possible that Joe had a sudden attack of conscience, after becoming President.
Yeah, that's it.

• Haha

That is the lie. That none of them want to talk about. He made that so clear for years while doing the exact opposite. The last sentence of that is impossible to get around. His own words numerous times and even his press secretary said it.

I guess we are supposed to just believe that hunter told dear ole dad, come FaceTime with some of my friends. I met some Ukrainian friends online that sure would like to meet you and talk to you. We will just talk about the weather. I can’t believe people are trying to spin this.

Here is another angle poor preacher kind of hit on. No one is even mentioning. First let’s forget trump. See if you can do this for one minute.

Archer is admitting they are in business with a company who is corrupt. They are either responsible for the firing of a prosecutor. Or having him “under control”. This is a straight up movie. And the biden’s are in business with them. Burisma, by archer’s account, is solely using them for the brand. Which keeps lawsuits away from them. They are using the biden’s so they can continue corrupt activities. I am sure other politicians may be doing the same thing. It doesn’t make it right. It needs to be cleaned up. I am sorry, but joe is guilty of either being corrupt, willingly entering into business with the corrupt, or part of the corruption whether he likes it or not.

The point I keep making too is the lie. You will not respond to that. Why lie will? If this is a nothing burger as you just claimed above, why lie?

You can’t absolve joe when hunter’s only job is to influence dc. That with the recent recordings with other companies should be plenty. Not to mention, the lies about contact. This is really bad.
Please show me exactly what the lie was (not being pandantic here, I want to know what we are discussing).

And participating in twenty calls about the weather is not legally being in business with his son, who wasn’t a government employee. Legal ownership, payments, discussing or influencing policy would all be forms of active business participation. Being present on calls was certainly helpful but does not meet the legal definition of being an owner/employee.

of note, I read an article last night about how tragic what Hunter has done to his family is. admittedly, the writer's approach was very forgiving, but the timelines are what they are and of the sort that any compassionate human can to be somewhat sympathetic to.

basically, at the time when Hunter was taken on board at Burisma and thereafter through 2017-2018, as the record shows, he was also profligate and coked up and completely ruining the lives of everyone around him. It was so bad that there was an intervention - at least one - with Hunter tricked into coming to a birthday dinner… allowing himself to be checked into rehab, then blowing off to Vegas to party.

But even in 2015 Obama administration advisors knew that it was a bad look for Hunter to get involved with Butisma, to say the least, and asked Joe to get involved, but at the same time all of this was happening, Beau was going through cancer treatment, and Joe said he didn't have the bandwidth to deal with Hunter's BS and Beau's situation.

The upshot of the story was that, while there was nothing Joe could do for his prodigal son, he wasn't just going to abandon him, and so it makes total sense that he would take his calls, even despite knowing the risk, as opposed to pushing him away further.

The article also makes the point that Hunter is such a toxic personality that he makes other people do weird things. i. e. dating his recently deceased brother's wife ?! yikes. That is some pre Victorian area shit right there....

and so I guess there are three possibilities: one is that like Dennis Hopper in True Romance, Biden bit some kind of bullet for Hunter, creating some paper trail that brings him down.

The other, and more likely to me, is that with Obama era officials eyes on the situation + Biden being, as far as the record shows, a highly vetted public official whose affairs have long been a matter of public record - he won't be found to be personally connected to Hunter's downfall other than by having been a somewhat overly forgiving father.

The third option is the one that is all the right wing rage: Joe himself is a criminal mastermind.

TBD.

Last edited:
Please show me exactly what the lie was (not being pandantic here, I want to know what we are discussing).

And participating in twenty calls about the weather is not legally being in business with his son, who wasn’t a government employee. Legal ownership, payments, discussing or influencing policy would all be forms of active business participation. Being present on calls was certainly helpful but does not meet the legal definition of being an owner/employee.
Will. He said he had zero contact with any of hunter’s business associates. None! He didn’t say, well I did FaceTime with some Ukrainians 20 or so times with hunter. But that had nothing to do with his business. He is supposed to know. It is his responsibility. If this happened once, I may give him the benefit of the doubt. Helping his son. Or whatever. But 20 plus times is hard to get around. Especially, when there is a recording of hunter straight up extorting another company. And his only function for them was defined as changed policy in dc.

It isn’t like he is having his dad FaceTime with his old college buddies. Who have a corrupt business he is helping without knowing. This is a bunch of foreign businessmen. This was for deniability. And you are taking it. Saying he wasn’t talking business. That is total hs

Either way, his son will go down hard for this eventually. I am sure joe will just let him take the fall too. Just like he denied his grandchild. This is the person he is.

You haven’t read the indictments, have you?

It’s entirely reasonable if you find the Bidens to be sleazy. He’s been in Washington for over forty years and they call it the Swamp for a reason.

But if at this point, if you still think Trump is an innocent, honorable person being unfairly persecuted for entirely acceptable behavior, you are disconnected from reality to a degree that likely can’t be remedied.

Trump has been a sleazy, dishonest person in both his business and personal lives for the duration of his life and it’s all been on display for us the see for over fifty years. Consistently, the most damning evidence of his wrongdoings are his own words. Not only does he not hide it, he’s proud of it. Perfect phone calls, perfect meetings, perfect press conferences.

So if you like ethics in government, you should be damning a new candidate from both parties.
Just wait, the fabricated story will crumble like months old blue cheese.

If not part of the business, why part of the call?

It is not reasonable to believe that in the middle of business discussions, Hunter would randomly call his dad, for chit chat, with his foreign associates

Plus, Archer said Joe was the brand.

Will. He said he had zero contact with any of hunter’s business associates. None! He didn’t say, well I did FaceTime with some Ukrainians 20 or so times with hunter. But that had nothing to do with his business. He is supposed to know. It is his responsibility. If this happened once, I may give him the benefit of the doubt. Helping his son. Or whatever. But 20 plus times is hard to get around. Especially, when there is a recording of hunter straight up extorting another company. And his only function for them was defined as changed policy in dc.

It isn’t like he is having his dad FaceTime with his old college buddies. Who have a corrupt business he is helping without knowing. This is a bunch of foreign businessmen. This was for deniability. And you are taking it. Saying he wasn’t talking business. That is total hs

Either way, his son will go down hard for this eventually. I am sure joe will just let him take the fall too. Just like he denied his grandchild. This is the person he is.
So I can find where Joe said he never discussed Hunter’s overseas business dealings, which was corroborated by this week’s testimony. I can’t find where he said he never spoke with any of Hunter’s client. When did he say this?

It is not reasonable to believe that in the middle of business discussions, Hunter would randomly call his dad, for chit chat, with his foreign associates
it is reasonable to think he would do that if you know he is a freebricking loser sociopath trying to ride Daddy's coattails

So I can find where Joe said he never discussed Hunter’s overseas business dealings, which was corroborated by this week’s testimony. I can’t find where he said he never spoke with any of Hunter’s client. When did he say this?

"First of all, I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period," Biden said in August 2019. "There wasn't any hint of scandal at all when we were there. It was the same kind of strict, strict rules. That's why I never talk with my son or my brother or anyone else, even distant family about their business interest, period."

"First of all, I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period," Biden said in August 2019. "There wasn't any hint of scandal at all when we were there. It was the same kind of strict, strict rules. That's why I never talk with my son or my brother or anyone else, even distant family about their business interest, period."
I thought Archer testified that Joe’s calls never included a discussion of business or policy?

I thought Archer testified that Joe’s calls never included a discussion of business or policy?
"I can’t find where he said he never spoke with any of Hunter’s client. When did he say this?"

Maybe I misunderstood your question.

Yes. For deniability. Which is how archer stayed loyal. Also why is that the case? These were businessmen. Who the hell talks 20 or so times about the weather. Or someone’s children. No one. You know business was discussed. That was a lie, because he knows when that line is crossed and there is smoking gun proof, joe is toast.

To your response above. Poor preacher did it justice, but joe said it 100 times. He also said it during the debates with trump. He said I put a wall up between what he does and what I do. Which is exactly the opposite of what is happening.

Really? I am serious. Are you trolling here? Or are you playing defense lawyer and trying to skirt by the issue with the exact wording. I have no hope for you if you are going down the shonuff road. He is caught. Own it.

"I can’t find where he said he never spoke with any of Hunter’s client. When did he say this?"

Maybe I misunderstood your question.
He didn’t say he never spoke to any of Hunter’s clients. He said “"First of all, I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period,"

That’s what Archer confirmed. Joe never discussed business or policy issues on any of these phone calls.

Look, I’m obviously splitting hairs here. Was Joe’s answer a political sidestep? Ok. Was it a lie? Not if Archer’s testimony was accurate.

And again, the ethics reform that Joe instituted when he took office were after all of these events took place.

Yes. For deniability. Which is how archer stayed loyal. Also why is that the case? These were businessmen. Who the hell talks 20 or so times about the weather. Or someone’s children. No one. You know business was discussed. That was a lie, because he knows when that line is crossed and there is smoking gun proof, joe is toast.

To your response above. Poor preacher did it justice, but joe said it 100 times. He also said it during the debates with trump. He said I put a wall up between what he does and what I do. Which is exactly the opposite of what is happening.

Really? I am serious. Are you trolling here? Or are you playing defense lawyer and trying to skirt by the issue with the exact wording. I have no hope for you if you are going down the shonuff road. He is caught. Own it.
Oh, so now that Archer has testified under oath and it didn’t work out as hoped, only the parts that support your narrative are true and everything else is a lie.

And I don’t think you want to start parsing the history of truthfulness of the two current front runners for 2024 because it will expose the two entirely different set of standards you have on the topic based on partisanship.

He didn’t say he never spoke to any of Hunter’s clients. He said “"First of all, I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period,"

That’s what Archer confirmed. Joe never discussed business or policy issues on any of these phone calls.

Look, I’m obviously splitting hairs here. Was Joe’s answer a political sidestep? Ok. Was it a lie? Not if Archer’s testimony was accurate.

And again, the ethics reform that Joe instituted when he took office were after all of these events took place.

Oh, so now that Archer has testified under oath and it didn’t work out as hoped, only the parts that support your narrative are true and everything else is a lie.

And I don’t think you want to start parsing the history of truthfulness of the two current front runners for 2024 because it will expose the two entirely different set of standards you have on the topic based on partisanship.
What didn’t work out. He proved joe lied. He showed that he did have contact with hunters associates. Burisma over 20 times. How many of these calls about the weather conversations do you think he had with the others. Lol.

You want to go trump vs Biden. Any time. They are mirrors of each other. One truly is a bigot. They both suck. But you will for the life of me not admit that about joe. Which means you only see partisan. The guy cheated his way out of an election. He was on camera lying about his grades. He has also been a bigot his whole career. Not to mention now corrupt. And he has had plenty come forward accusing him of being handsy. Or worse. Shit. It is full on camera that Eva Longoria had to grab his hands to keep him from boob grabbing. Sure. You won’t admit any of that. What do you want me to do in turn about trump. I knew what he was. It is just the lesser of the two governing evils. He is a shitty human. He is a terrible person to go into business with. Philanderer. So is joe.

Last edited:
FytjVf5XsAEHRUd.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Georgia Jim

I'm going to leave it there (I think, lol)

Appreciate the civil exchange.

What didn’t work out. He proved joe lied. He showed that he did have contact with hunters associates. Burisma over 20 times. How many of these calls about the weather conversations do you think he had with the others. Lol.

You want to go trump vs Biden. Any time. They are mirrors of each other. One truly is a bigot. They both suck. But you will for the life of me not admit that about joe. Which means you only see partisan. The guy cheated his way out of an election. He was on camera lying about his grades. He has also been a bigot his whole career. Not to mention now corrupt. And he has had plenty come forward accusing him of being handsy. Or worse. Shit. It is full on camera that Eva Longoria had to grab his hands to keep him from boob grabbing. Sure. You won’t admit any of that. What do you want me to do in turn about trump. I knew what he was. It is just the lesser of the two governing evils. He is a shitty human. He is a terrible person to go into business with. Philanderer. So is joe.
Part of the reason Trump was just indicted again is because of the repeated, intentional, inflammatory lies about election fraud that he spread with the intent to steal an election. How that’s could ever possibly be the lesser of two evils is beyond me.

Part of the reason Trump was just indicted again is because of the repeated, intentional, inflammatory lies about election fraud that he spread with the intent to steal an election. How that’s could ever possibly be the lesser of two evils is beyond me.

I said governing evils. How he governs. Plus he isn’t a vege. That is the main one. I assume you are still denying that one as well.

Strong case there. She didn’t know when it happened. Didn’t know where it happened. Just that it happened. Give five million. He is a philanderer for sure. I grant you that. Don’t tell me you think joe isn’t. What he did to Hillary in that hug was practically sexual assault. Or kidnapping. It happened when he was a democrat anyway. Lol. He wasn’t found guilty of rape. They just didn’t like him and wanted him to pay anyway. Your article says that. Which actually doesn’t bother me a bit. He is an asshole to women I am sure.

Last edited:
Thank you as well. At the end of the day we all just want what’s best for the country and likely all agree that some other options for president would be preferable.

Here is an annotated review of Archer’s testimony that you and @zingerdawg might find interesting.

I have read most of the testimony now. It is being spun. How in the hell does he know if joe changed any US policy? Unless he asked him. Or was archer there in the White House? It is his plausible deniability. That is why joe would state to the media, he knew nothing of their affairs. I can link 20 such articles with other perspectives. Here is the problem. I get you want this to go away. He lied. 20 plus calls is a lot to discuss the weather. Hunter’s only job there was to change policy in America. He also testified the Biden brand kept people at bay and then in business. The damage has already been done.

I have read most of the testimony now. It is being spun. How in the hell does he know if joe changed any US policy? Unless he asked him. Or was archer there in the White House? It is his plausible deniability. That is why joe would state to the media, he knew nothing of their affairs. I can link 20 such articles with other perspectives. Here is the problem. I get you want this to go away. He lied. 20 plus calls is a lot to discuss the weather. Hunter’s only job there was to change policy in America. He also testified the Biden brand kept people at bay and then in business. The damage has already been done.
Twenty calls over ten years, according to his sworn testimony.

A reasonable reading of this testimony craters the Comer/Jordan narrative and it is being spun as some huge win.

According to this testimony, Joe never discussed business, changed policy or received payment. Republicans have no other proof that Joe discussed business, changed policy or received payment.

But y’all want us to make a multitude of unsupported assumptions of guilt that republicans have absolutely refused to do when faced with far more proof of wrongdoing by their guy.

Again, at least be consistent in how you judge politicians because the double standard between six years and multiple instances of Trump and this situation is stark.

Thank you as well. At the end of the day we all just want what’s best for the country and likely all agree that some other options for president would be preferable.

Here is an annotated review of Archer’s testimony that you and @zingerdawg might find interesting.

A good rebuttal. Archer will never admit he knew for sure. He will not cross the biden’s. But he laughed when the question of he had to know came up. This is a money grab. I am sure joe knew about it. He can get away with it as long as he mentions nothing on his calls. Just call in is all I need. That sets the hook. Biden may have changed nothing to benefit these companies. But he was involved in the scheme. Even if by some wild crazy chance he had no idea. He is still involved. It is his business to know. And not show any implied access. Otherwise he wouldn’t have lied.

A good rebuttal. Archer will never admit he knew for sure. He will not cross the biden’s. But he laughed when the question of he had to know came up. This is a money grab. I am sure joe knew about it. He can get away with it as long as he mentions nothing on his calls. Just call in is all I need. That sets the hook. Biden may have changed nothing to benefit these companies. But he was involved in the scheme. Even if by some wild crazy chance he had no idea. He is still involved. It is his business to know. And not show any implied access. Otherwise he wouldn’t have lied.
Joe didn’t lie. He said he never had a conversation about their business. Archer said Joe never had a conversation about their business. There is no other proof of Joe having a conversation about their business. Where is the lie?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT