ADVERTISEMENT

NON DAWG: Room Available In Athens

DawgYankee

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2003
I co-own a nice 3 bedroom 3 bath house in the Bridgewater subdivision just North of downtown Athens ( around 1 mile) heading up 441 just prior to the loop. I bought it last year when my daughter started school at the UNG Oconee campus. Unfortunately one of the roommates is not returning this fall so there is a bedoom available. I thought the Vent community was as good a place as any to post this. Below is what she has shared so feel free to DM me in you know anyone interested. Thanks!

"We currently are looking for a roommate to fill the third bedroom in a 3 bed 3 bath home in the Bridgewater subdivision just north of downtown Athens and inside the loop. $600 / month all inclusive. The main floor of the home features a large living room with access to the first of the three oversized bedrooms and bathroom, sleek galley style kitchen with black appliances, pantry and laundry area. Upstairs features two oversized bedrooms with private bathrooms. One of these bedrooms is the one available. Home also features ample parking and covered front porch. Home is located inside the loop and only 1 mile from downtown Athens. Subdivision includes a community pool.

I am currently a student at UNG Oconee campus who plans to transfer to UGA and my current roommate is a student at Athens Tech. We are looking for someone who is compatible to both our personalities. BOY OR GIRL.

PETS!
We have a dog who lives with us, and I work daily with horses. Please consider this if you have any allergies to dogs, horses, hay etc."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News