ADVERTISEMENT

Notes 6/26

HHolland92

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
- Nobody that I’ve spoken to feels like CJ Wiley decision is a firm commitment.. even his parents were taken aback. Almost like he was trying to prove a point or prove ppl wrong? But will say, FSU jumbo WR pitch was strong or he still wouldn’t have committed there. Will see how it shakes out…

- Also don’t think it’s over for Kevin Wynn fwiw.. will see what the DL board looks like in the fall but if he doesn’t slide in for a couple visits in the fall, I’d be surprised..

- UGA had taken a small lead for Chris Ewald, but hearing more Miami there within the last hour or so.

- On to another DB that I feel like UGA is distancing themselves from the pack with is Shamari Earls. REALLY impressive looking DB.. one of my favorite CBs in this class. UGA has a pretty good lead here..

- Feel good about UGA with Damola Ajidahun. Freaky wingspan and very high ceiling type OT prospect.. could be over sooner than later.

- Think Landon Roldan is a take for UGA after impressive workouts and this is another that could be done soon..

- I don’t see Travis Smith jr in the class as of now.. could change but see UGA going in diff direction as of now.

- Getting past the Bama big visit weekend unscathed was huge for Justus Terry.. I see them as the main competition for him, but I think UGA has a sizable lead and I’m not sure this one drags out.. MAJOR target.

- Sealing the deal with Isaiah Gibson was a massive deal. No pun intended. He’s an elite talent that I can’t wait to watch senior film on.. UGA had been in the lead here for a bit and 3 multi day visits within 35 days… the last one was a business trip and nobody tried to hide the intentions of him going to UGA.

- Glover had been done for a minute, thought he was actually gonna cancel Tenn and SCjr visits tbh.. but it’s ok, never waivered. He was damn impressive when Searels saw him multiple times, just a bully of a player.

- Tyler Williams is a fairly high ceiling playmaker.. explosive and can pull away easily. Good frame. May be on the boom or bust side, but if he hits then UGA may have found a lil something here..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News