ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE Notes on Savion Hiter...

LanceMcCurley

Letterman and National Champion
Staff
Aug 14, 2023
Athens, Ga.
Woodberry Forest School (VA) running back Savion Hiter spoke to reporters at the Under Armour Future 50 camp. Here are some notes from the interview...

• The four-star running back hears from Georgia, Tennessee, Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, and a few others. He said he hears the most from Tennessee and will return to Knoxville on July 27. But Georgia is the school he only visited in June, and it was his second time in Athens. During that recent visit, Georgia made him "feel at home." He is starting to develop relationships with Kirby Smart and Josh Crawford.
  • Hiter, like many recruits, calls Georgia "RBU." He said, "I mean, I have a great bond with the coaches, and it’s RBU. I don’t have to say anything else other than that.”
  • It's early in Hiter's recruitment, but the Bulldogs are ramping up the pressure on him. He made it a point to say that Georgia was the only school he visited last month. The staff needs to keep communicating with him.
  • Hiter is only a 2026 kid, and he doesn't have a timeline for his commitment. He hopes to get to a few games this year, but his school plays games on Saturdays. But Georgia could be one of the schools. He's also now up to 198 pounds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News