ADVERTISEMENT

Now that the documentary proves widespread coordinated election fraud between China and the Swamp...

Tell me about the judges that agreed to even hear the evidence. I'll hang up and listen.
There wasn’t any evidence. You can’t bullshit the courts. The were over 60 lawsuits. Not only did they get thrown out by the judges, they were also thrown out by the appellate courts, including the US Supreme Court. Do you think that every one of those judges, many of them republicans appointed by Trump, were corrupt? Come on, that would be incredible. There was no fraud.

talking bout the my pillow doc? I missed any proof - when will someone try and bring that stuff into court? oh you have to have proof? Ok...

Reactions: bhealan
There wasn’t any evidence. You can’t bullshit the courts. The were over 60 lawsuits. Not only did they get thrown out by the judges, they were also thrown out by the appellate courts, including the US Supreme Court. Do you think that every one of those judges, many of them republicans appointed by Trump, were corrupt? Come on, that would be incredible. There was no fraud.
So which court heard the evidence and ruled against it? Should be simple for you to educate me. I'll hang up and listen.

The republicans had the opportunity to introduce evidence in any lawsuit they filed. They didn’t introduce any evidence because there was none. Those lawsuits were embarrassing. Sidney Powell misspelled “District Court”. Many of the lawyers involved are now facing disbarment for filing frivolous litigation. Do you really believe that every judge in every lawsuit refused to hear evidence? That is nuts. A nationwide judicial conspiracy against Trump? That is just looney Qanon stuff. There was no evidence. Take a deep breath and think about what you are saying.

The republicans had the opportunity to introduce evidence in any lawsuit they filed. They didn’t introduce any evidence because there was none. Those lawsuits were embarrassing. Sidney Powell misspelled “District Court”. Many of the lawyers involved are now facing disbarment for filing frivolous litigation. Do you really believe that every judge in every lawsuit refused to hear evidence? That is nuts. A nationwide judicial conspiracy against Trump? That is just looney Qanon stuff. There was no evidence. Take a deep breath and think about what you are saying.
Incorrect. No judge allowed any case to go forward. "lack of standing." None of the evidence was allowed. I know exactly what I am saying. And I also know that what you said is incorrect.

Incorrect. No judge allowed any case to go forward. "lack of standing." None of the evidence was allowed. I know exactly what I am saying. And I also know that what you said is incorrect.

The crazy lawsuit by the Texas attorney general was dismissed for lack of standing, as it should have been. There were plenty of lawsuits in which evidence could have been presented if there had been any to present. There was no evidence presented because there was no fraud. Again, do you really think that courts all over the country colluded to give the election to Biden? That just doesn’t make any sense. Isn’t it more likely that Trump actually lost and Trump lied to his supporters about election fraud?

Tell me about the judges that agreed to even hear the evidence. I'll hang up and listen.
What Rudi and Sidney Powell showed to the state legislators and Republican Who-Has at the Holiday Inn, they didn't show in court. Why? Because it wasn't real. They knew they'd be disbarred, which will probably happen anyway now.

giphy.gif

I guess the fact that both attorneys are getting sued for 2.7 billion dollars for defamation means they didn’t lie. They lied. They didn’t say $hit in court. I think I’d rather be disbarred than sued for something I know I won’t ever have.

Reactions: celticdawg
The crazy lawsuit by the Texas attorney general was dismissed for lack of standing, as it should have been. There were plenty of lawsuits in which evidence could have been presented if there had been any to present. There was no evidence presented because there was no fraud. Again, do you really think that courts all over the country colluded to give the election to Biden? That just doesn’t make any sense. Isn’t it more likely that Trump actually lost and Trump lied to his supporters about election fraud?
Read your comments. You seem very assured of the absolute correctness of your position, as if to imply you had read each and every motion and case filed, and each opinion rendered.

But if you had, you would know how many of these decisions that you cite were on motions, not new cases. You also seem to be unaware of how many of these cases, or which ones, made it to the evidentiary stage, and how many were abandoned merely because the clock ran out.

You also don't seem to be aware that cases like Maricopa County are still in process and only this week a judge ordered the Maricopa County Elections Board to fork over all ballots and Dominion System records relating to the November 3rd election, or face jail time on a contempt order.

It has taken the state legislature this long to gain access to material that, by law, the legislature owns, and is required to be retained and made available for public inspection, again by state and federal law. The next delay will be when the County Election Board files suit over how the ballots are audited. Like several other large counties in swing states, the county board has taken every legal means to ensure that election results could not be reviewed in any meaningful way by anyone until after Biden took office.

The attorney who coordinated most of this nationwide legal effort on behalf of the Democrat Party is Marc Elias, who was also notably behind the fabricated Steele Dossier (according to FBI documents). Wonder why he isn't being disbarred over that known falsified document and lying to the FISA court?

Anyway, he has a case in New York representing Democrat Congressional candidate Anthony Brindisi who is in a still unresolved election fight with Republican Claudia Tenney, who holds a slim 125 vote lead after weeks of rechecks by each of the 8 counties in the 22nd congressional district.

Well guess what ol' Marc is claiming in his filing? You'll never guess.

“There is reason to believe that [Dominion] voting tabulation machines misread hundreds if not thousands of valid votes as undervotes, and that these tabulation machine errors disproportionately affected Brindisi.”

“In addition, Oswego County admitted in a sworn statement to this Court that its tabulation machines were not tested and calibrated in the days leading up to the November 3, 2020 General Election as required by state law and necessary to ensure that the counts generated by tabulation machines are accurate.”

This is the same Marc Elias that in early December accused Trump attorneys of an "attack on democracy" for raising the same issues regarding Dominion machines when a Michigan county initially recorded several thousand Trump votes for Biden.

So tell me again how there is no issue? The lead attorney for the DNC disagrees.

They didn't hear the cases because they were baseless and lacking any evidentiary material to move forward with a hearing. The circular logic you guys are using is just sad

It is being reported that the Supreme Court will take up election lawsuits in mid February . And regardless of some reports , there have been Judges that have ruled against some states on election illegalities ,mainly illegal rule changes and mail in ballots counted too late with no postmark ! Arizona has been allowed by a Judge to gain access to ballots and machines .

I guess the fact that both attorneys are getting sued for 2.7 billion dollars for defamation means they didn’t lie. They lied. They didn’t say $hit in court. I think I’d rather be disbarred than sued for something I know I won’t ever have.
Anybody can sue anybody for any amount of money. Lying is not a prerequisite for getting sued.
And Truth is a defense. But you probably know this. Or maybe you dont.

All the things asserted against the voting machines are detailed in the owners manual for the machine. Speaking of lying, the Dominion CEO provably lied in his testimony to the Michigan state legislature as to the capabilities of his machines. His own manual and company training videos prove he lied.

I can see that you didn't actually watch the new 2 hour documentary. Or any of the various testimonies to the various swing state Legislatures. Yet you yap about it as if you were an authority. Amazin'

Did you do your voter “audit “ letter in Ga?

Those machines even use the ghost of Boss Tweed to rewrite the paper backups in Georgia when Kemp did the audit. Dominion which is short for “dominion over souls” is actually the descendants of the monkey guardians of king solomons mines.

What do you Biden voters think?
Are you proud of your President?

that idiotic video showed nothing. Some bullet points by state were questionable but he didn’t show or tell what happened with those votes. The broken algorithm is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

Reactions: shonuff253
You get disbarred for lying in court.
Really? I'm sure Gen Flynn would like to see that. I know you don't get disbarred for lying to the FISA court. Dems can do what they want. They can lie to Congress, they can get judges to prosecute their own cases without DOJ backing, they can use the IRS against their political rivals, etc. and no one goes to jail. Unfortunately to many think its ok because the end justifies the means. Isn't that right?

There was no election fraud. There have been lawsuits all over the country. Not one showed any evidence of fraud. If there was any proof, it would have been shown in court somewhere.
You really need to read the Time magazine article on the secrets of the shadow campaign ....it actually lays out how corporate America and the left along with the media manipulated the election

Really? I'm sure Gen Flynn would like to see that. I know you don't get disbarred for lying to the FISA court. Dems can do what they want. They can lie to Congress, they can get judges to prosecute their own cases without DOJ backing, they can use the IRS against their political rivals, etc. and no one goes to jail. Unfortunately to many think its ok because the end justifies the means. Isn't that right?
Spot ON

Yep, the lefties will never admit they were duped even though Time literally documented how the powerful tried to influence the election. They'll cling to charges filed by an illegal investigation that was opened with no predicate. They'll cling to the no major scandal bs during the O yrs even though they literally pulled a page out of the Nixon book and used the IRS to attack political enemies. You'll see people claiming to be lawyers say no evidence even though sworn docs under the penalty of perjury are by definition evidence.

I don't care if you are left, right, anarchist or neo con, you should always be skeptical of anything those in power say or do. That is why we have a free press and now we know our free press was engaged in a propaganda/censorship campaign in order to influence an election. If that doesn't concern you, then liberty is not an issue with you.

Last edited:
So this is based on a “documentary” put together by a guy who was kicked off OAN, had to pay his way to get back on, and had more disclaimers for one show in the history of television.

Sounds credible to me.

Reactions: shonuff253
There was no election fraud. There have been lawsuits all over the country. Not one showed any evidence of fraud. If there was any proof, it would have been shown in court somewhere.
Have you watched anything that has documented the statistical anomalies? Are you aware of the unlawful deviations from election law in ga, pa, mi and other states. Go watch some of the videos out there with an open mind. Ignore the media, Facebook and look. There is plenty there to at least make you think there needs to be a thorough review. Heck maybe next time your candidate will be on the wrong side

It is being reported that the Supreme Court will take up election lawsuits in mid February . And regardless of some reports , there have been Judges that have ruled against some states on election illegalities ,mainly illegal rule changes and mail in ballots counted too late with no postmark ! Arizona has been allowed by a Judge to gain access to ballots and machines .
I went into detail about this in another thread. We took almost three months to determine that the Arizona state legislature, who owns the election process, can see their own ballots and machine data. The judge had to promise the Maricopa County Board of Elections jail time if they didn't comply.

Everybody wants somebody else to do the dirty work. The legislature can send elections managers to jail for failure to comply. They want the court to do that. Then the court wants the legislature to decide if the election was fair. The judge says "I'm not gonna be the bad guy, you do it."

But we're not done, yet. The county election board has already started dragging their feet and saying how difficult it will be to get everything together (yet they claimed they fully audited their own process in under a week, while no one was allowed to see what they were doing). They are preparing to file motions over how the audit will be done, and by whom.

I have never seen an "innocent party with clean records" go to such lengths to keep anyone from looking at their work. But at the end of the day, the election board just had to drag the process out past inauguration. Working with the state legislature and the courts, that wasn't hard to do.

You dont get disbarred for introducing election fraud evidence. Except in Biden's America.

Several of them went something like this.

Judge-"Mr. Giuliani/Ms. Powell, are you alleging fraud?"

Mr. Giuliani/Ms. Powell-"Er, no, we are not alleging fraud"

Judge-"Then why in God's name are you wasting my time? Next case!"

Democrats are always calling for "evidence" and "proof" . My question is this: What kind of evidence would it take, for you to admit election fraud?

No matter what is presented, they will still say, "Yeah, but that's not PROOF".

Biden admits fraud. "That's not proof"
Video captures discussion of fraud. "That's not proof"

10,000 registered voters and 11, 000 votes. "That's not proof"

50,000 random boxes of Biden votes, accidentally found in an Atlanta restroom, filled out in crayon. "That's not proof".

If Stacy Abrams went on CNN, and admitted being part of an elaborate election fraud plan, you folks would still say, "Show me the PROOF"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT