ADVERTISEMENT

Now that the documentary proves widespread coordinated election fraud between China and the Swamp...

Democrats are always calling for "evidence" and "proof" . My question is this: What kind of evidence would it take, for you to admit election fraud?

No matter what is presented, they will still say, "Yeah, but that's not PROOF".

Biden admits fraud. "That's not proof"
Video captures discussion of fraud. "That's not proof"

10,000 registered voters and 11, 000 votes. "That's not proof"

50,000 random boxes of Biden votes, accidentally found in an Atlanta restroom, filled out in crayon. "That's not proof".

If Stacy Abrams went on CNN, and admitted being part of an elaborate election fraud plan, you folks would still say, "Show me the PROOF"
Everything you've submitted as evidence of election fraud has already been discounted by republican election officials and the courts around the country. A better question is when will you guys accept there was no coordinated election fraud?

Everything you've submitted as evidence of election fraud has already been discounted by republican election officials and the courts around the country. A better question is when will you guys accept there was no coordinated election fraud?

Supreme Court plans to take up election lawsuits in mid Feb., we will see !

Democrats are always calling for "evidence" and "proof" . My question is this: What kind of evidence would it take, for you to admit election fraud?

No matter what is presented, they will still say, "Yeah, but that's not PROOF".

Biden admits fraud. "That's not proof"
Video captures discussion of fraud. "That's not proof"

10,000 registered voters and 11, 000 votes. "That's not proof"

50,000 random boxes of Biden votes, accidentally found in an Atlanta restroom, filled out in crayon. "That's not proof".

If Stacy Abrams went on CNN, and admitted being part of an elaborate election fraud plan, you folks would still say, "Show me the PROOF"

I’d need to hear it directly from Hugo Chavez’s dead corpse, since he coordinated the whole international conspiracy.

You really need to read the Time magazine article on the secrets of the shadow campaign ....it actually lays out how corporate America and the left along with the media manipulated the election

The Washington Post had a very similar article a few weeks ago. Which simply supports the narrative that Trump (and his campaign) were outworked and outsmarted by a broad coalition of people (including Stacey Abrams) determined to defeat him. None of which has anything to do with fraud. That said, it has everything to do with changing the rules (making it easier) around absentee/mail in ballots prior to the election. Once the new rules were in place, the Dems went all out to drive new voters to vote early/absentee, while Trump suppressed his own vote by claiming the early vote was "fraudulent". And in spite of that, the irony was that Trump still got more votes than he did in 2016 with amazing turnout in rural America. Trump also performed better than he did in 2016 in most of the urban areas (more irony) as his African American outreach was actually pretty effective among men. But when you peel back Georgia, Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania, that was offset by Trump badly underperforming relative to 2016 in the high growth suburbs. If I was to point to one moment that lost Trump the election, it would be the first debate, as his behavior completely turned off moderate, suburban Republicans and they flipped to Biden. And you could see that in all of the polling.

Supreme Court plans to take up election lawsuits in mid Feb., we will see !
That is merely a petition by a Penn representative for the SCOTUS to here his case against mail in voting and doesn't not, I repeat does not have anything to do with voter fraud. Also most experts agree there is very little chance the SCOTUS will take up this case so again I ask when will you guys accept the fact there was no voter fraud and Trump lost fair and square?

The Washington Post had a very similar article a few weeks ago. Which simply supports the narrative that Trump (and his campaign) were outworked and outsmarted by a broad coalition of people (including Stacey Abrams) determined to defeat him. None of which has anything to do with fraud. That said, it has everything to do with changing the rules (making it easier) around absentee/mail in ballots prior to the election. Once the new rules were in place, the Dems went all out to drive new voters to vote early/absentee, while Trump suppressed his own vote by claiming the early vote was "fraudulent". And in spite of that, the irony was that Trump still got more votes than he did in 2016 with amazing turnout in rural America. Trump also performed better than he did in 2016 in most of the urban areas (more irony) as his African American outreach was actually pretty effective among men. But when you peel back Georgia, Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania, that was offset by Trump badly underperforming relative to 2016 in the high growth suburbs. If I was to point to one moment that lost Trump the election, it would be the first debate, as his behavior completely turned off moderate, suburban Republicans and they flipped to Biden. And you could see that in all of the polling.
Exactly, GOP can't come in after the fact to attempt to overturn these election laws.

Exactly, GOP can't come in after the fact to attempt to overturn these election laws.

Listen, I get why the Trump supporters are so upset, they lost to a candidate who truly did spend a lot of time at home rather than campaigning, as he was a gaffe machine on a good day and seemed out of it on a bad day. But the fact is Trump lost fair and square under the rules of each individual state. And even worse if you are a Trump supporter, Trump still very well could and should have won in spite of those rules, but he was successful in turning off sufficient people by his behavior that he lost. Only Trump could elect Joe Biden president. There is no one else to blame.

Democrats wouldn't admit the sun is shining, if a Republican reported it.

A candidate who truly did spend a lot of time at home rather than campaigning, as he was a gaffe machine on a good day and seemed out of it on a bad day.

can we dispense with this narrative? He wasn’t my first choice because he is OLD but Biden mauled also Trump in the debate and has a stronger grasp of pokicy and how our constitution and government works, and it isn’t close. Trump is... not smart.... as we all have seen. He has some very cynical instincts that have served him well, I will grant. and as another huckster said no one ever went broke underestimating the American people

can we dispense with this narrative? He wasn’t my first choice because he is OLD but Biden mauled also Trump in the debate and has a stronger grasp of pokicy and how our constitution and government works, and it isn’t close. Trump is... not smart.... as we all have seen. He has some very cynical instincts that have served him well, I will grant. and as another huckster said no one ever went broke underestimating the American people

I actually think the narrative is more damning to Trump than Biden. I think Trump mauled himself in the debate and Biden was smart enough to let him do it. And when your opponent is self destructing in front of your eyes, it is actually smart to lie low. My point is that Biden could have never gotten away with that "strategy" against anyone but Trump. That said, since the election, Biden has actually come across much sharper and focused than he did during the campaign.

I actually think the narrative is more damning to Trump than Biden. I think Trump mauled himself in the debate and Biden was smart enough to let him do it. And when your opponent is self destructing in front of your eyes, it is actually smart to lie low. My point is that Biden could have never gotten away with that "strategy" against anyone but Trump. That said, since the election, Biden has actually come across much sharper and focused than he did during the campaign.

Monitors are his friend !

Reactions: ephesiandawg
That is merely a petition by a Penn representative for the SCOTUS to here his case against mail in voting and doesn't not, I repeat does not have anything to do with voter fraud. Also most experts agree there is very little chance the SCOTUS will take up this case so again I ask when will you guys accept the fact there was no voter fraud and Trump lost fair and square?

I know you know that a Judge has ruled what Virginia did with their mail in ballots was Illegal . And a Judge has ruled in Arizona that the Election Board has to allow the machines and ballots be analyzed . I don't think the courts are going to change the outcome , just maybe they will help us change the way some states handle there elections . If we can do anything to ensure our elections will be fair , I'm for it !

I know you know that a Judge has ruled what Virginia did with their mail in ballots was Illegal . And a Judge has ruled in Arizona that the Election Board has to allow the machines and ballots be analyzed . I don't think the courts are going to change the outcome , just maybe they will help us change the way some states handle there elections . If we can do anything to ensure our elections will be fair , I'm for it !

I think it all depends on how we each define "fair", and if there is one thing this election has brought to view is the wide variety of state level rules on what is a fair and what is not. I know this is something that has been a state right from the beginning of time, but seems to me like a national standard would make more sense. Of course that would never work as it would be a dynamic standard based on whoever happens to be in power that day. Which is what we have at the state level today.

I think it all depends on how we each define "fair", and if there is one thing this election has brought to view is the wide variety of state level rules on what is a fair and what is not. I know this is something that has been a state right from the beginning of time, but seems to me like a national standard would make more sense. Of course that would never work as it would be a dynamic standard based on whoever happens to be in power that day. Which is what we have at the state level today.
I agree and lets start with passing the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act

That is the fly in the ointment , some states went around the legislature and changed the rules . The legislature should have made any change .

Reactions: hcrdawg

I have a different view of Biden, maybe it's because I am older than you and have seen him in action a long time , he's not smart and over the years he has made some poor decisions . And most folks know he's not running the show !

Just wondering, how do you decide who should and should not be able to vote in a democracy?
A good analogy is a mom and dad with a couple of idiot kids. Mom and dad would not give the idiot kids a credit card, or keys to the car, or the capability to make spending decisions or to assume debt. So, in this analogy mom and dad are the landed gentry and the idiot kids are irresponsible fools in need of someone to make decisions for them; democrats, if you will. So, the landed gentry should make decisions for the good of the country and even the idiot democrats will prosper.

Just curious. What has Biden ever done to make the country better? And what is he doing now that will make the country better?

I buy this line of reasoning, sure. Just also find Biden sharp on issues, even if he stumbles over words. The fact that we have septuagenerians running the country isn’t great either way. or 80 years olds - ie DiFi

Reactions: richb1
I have a different view of Biden, maybe it's because I am older than you and have seen him in action a long time , he's not smart and over the years he has made some poor decisions . And most folks know he's not running the show !

Like I have said, he wasn’t my first choice. But AFAIK and with the understanding that he believes in counsel and consensus, he is in fact running the show. Will ask friend who worked in his office at one point (but hasn’t for years obv). He - my friend - is a straight shooter. Feel free to remind me if I don’t reply here.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
Like I have said, he wasn’t my first choice. But AFAIK and with the understanding that he believes in counsel and consensus, he is in fact running the show. Will ask friend who worked in his office at one point (but hasn’t for years obv). He - my friend - is a straight shooter. Feel free to remind me if I don’t reply here.

Don't bother .

It is being reported that the Supreme Court will take up election lawsuits in mid February . And regardless of some reports , there have been Judges that have ruled against some states on election illegalities ,mainly illegal rule changes and mail in ballots counted too late with no postmark ! Arizona has been allowed by a Judge to gain access to ballots and machines .
Yeah, they like you to think by saying "all cases were baseless and thrown out" they have read them all - because "they said so" .. and that's what the media says, so it has to be true. In fact over 20 cases have been upheld and ruled in favor of plaintiffs. There have actually been over 80 lawsuits at this time. There are a number of cases still pending.

I think there are many ithe country who shouldn’t vote. They do not educate themselves on issues. They vote on emotion. Some have no interest in the countries well being.
Funny you guys complain the left is limiting conservative free speech ( which it's not) but you're literally purposing not every American should have the right to vote. Makes total sense.

Reactions: celticdawg
A good analogy is a mom and dad with a couple of idiot kids. Mom and dad would not give the idiot kids a credit card, or keys to the car, or the capability to make spending decisions or to assume debt. So, in this analogy mom and dad are the landed gentry and the idiot kids are irresponsible fools in need of someone to make decisions for them; democrats, if you will. So, the landed gentry should make decisions for the good of the country and even the idiot democrats will prosper.
Is having a credit card a right outlined in the US Constitution for all American citizens..................no, we'll then that's a dumb a$$ analogy

Last edited:
You don’t. Everybody is entitled to vote. Everybody should educate themselves on issues but you cannot make it a requirement
In your previous post you literally stated the opposite and that not everyone in the country should vote, which is it going to be?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT