ADVERTISEMENT

Now we learn that Dr. Anthony Fauci and his family have received….

He is lucky he isnt in jail for his crimes that affected the whole damn world.

How do we know who did the threatening? Are you sure its not an inside job by a crazy liberal?
Conway-Twitty-Its-Only-Make-Believe-1516388014-355x360-1615073054.jpg

Never heard of people like jussie, have ya? Crazy libs do crazy things, especially those with TDS.
I don't read a lot of the conspiracy stuff. Have no idea what you are talking about. But I'm willing to laugh and listen. Go ahead.

credible death threats (meaning the threats are made from people who are actively on their way to kill Fauci - several arrests were made) from MAGA Republicans. Dr. Fauci, his wife, and their three daughters had to be given protection from these crazy people. Of course Trump was the ring leader by the way he constantly condemned Dr. Fauci publicly, knowing that some of his crazy followers would do the dirty work. What a dangerous cult Trump has created!
A lot of ppl died bc of Fauci. That doesn't justify ppl threatening his family, if true. But he's no saint.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Okay, I know who this is. This is like me saying that woman flashing her huge boobs is the Republican party. Strange where this place goes sometimes. Gotta find that Xfiles theme on loop. Tired of having to hit the refresh button.
Nah. I just like posting that video whenever I can. It is hilarious. I agree. It is like saying the guy in the picture turning away from the boobs is for sure a member of the Democrat party.

Nah. I just like posting that video whenever I can. It is hilarious. I agree. It is like saying the guy in the picture turning away from the boobs is for sure a member of the Democrat party.
They're not all made the same Zing.
9dce5323-67d6-4908-8f5a-36067d14e1bb_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
I don't read a lot of the conspiracy stuff. Have no idea what you are talking about. But I'm willing to laugh and listen. Go ahead.
You must live under a rock.

Jussie faked a racist attack to smear the racist white people.

The African dudes he hired to attack him forgot to keep it a secret.

You must live under a rock.

Jussie faked a racist attack to smear the racist white people.

The African dudes he hired to attack him forgot to keep it a secret.
The name Jussie just isn't something that immediately brings this whole thing to mind to me. I know what it is. Just was a stupid person and I never watched his show. Didn't remember his name. If I say the name Rosie Ruiz, does that mean anything to you? Probably not. Maybe it does. It won't to most people. But I'm not gonna say you lived under a rock cause you don't remember a name.

credible death threats (meaning the threats are made from people who are actively on their way to kill Fauci - several arrests were made) from MAGA Republicans. Dr. Fauci, his wife, and their three daughters had to be given protection from these crazy people. Of course Trump was the ring leader by the way he constantly condemned Dr. Fauci publicly, knowing that some of his crazy followers would do the dirty work. What a dangerous cult Trump has created!
Who gives a shit?

The name Jussie just isn't something that immediately brings this whole thing to mind to me. I know what it is. Just was a stupid person and I never watched his show. Didn't remember his name. If I say the name Rosie Ruiz, does that mean anything to you? Probably not. Maybe it does. It won't to most people. But I'm not gonna say you lived under a rock cause you don't remember a name.
I think one would need to be at least 55 to know who Rosie Ruiz is.

I mean the number 1 rule of all men is

Never ever ever trust a man who can’t throw a baseball

Glad you got the message out.

President’s trump has received thousands of death threats. What a dangerous cult Obama created. See how stupid that is?

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Whether he lied about gain of function is subject to interpretation and definitly impacted by partisan perspective.

He didn’t lie about masks and distancing, they made their best assessment and recommendation based on the information at hand regarding a virus that at the peak was killing over 4000 people a day in the US and killed over 1m Americans total.

The definition of is, is... Yeah, he denied he was funding gain of function and now he's saying he approved thousands of grants he didn't read.

He literally said mask don't help in the beginning and then supported mandating masks later. He's now admitting that his distancing and mask mandates had no scientific basis. As a person that has trained people on the use and fitment of PPE, I knew he was FOS the minute he started supporting cloth and paper masks. I also knew you were never going to get the mass population and esp school children to follow strict protocols associated with proper PPE usage. But feel free to wear a paper mask for days on end and sterilize them by hanging them on your rear view mirror.

Iows, if you don't know how to use PPE and don't follow the protocols, you are putting yourself in greater danger if you think you are getting an effective level of protection. Fauci has knowing lied his ass off the entire time and deserves to be investigated.

Our country was founded on the rule of law, but the original intent was for the law to be simple and straight forward. We’ve now constructed a legal system that guarantees that almost everyone is a felon in one way or another, at least as constructed by the right prosecutor, the right judge, and the right jury. This is a distortion of “the rule of law”. I think you know this.
I beg your pardon sir. That is incorrect.
Our country was founded on "liberty and justice for all".
The "rule of law" and "justice" are no longer the same thing thanks to scumbag democRATs.
The federal law enforcement branch and the state and federal court systems in certain total democRAT areas has been hijacked for illegal, political activity.
Unless that illegal weaponization is punished with a resounding hammer blow which totally destroys it from within the system, you can expect and in fact count on retaliation from without.
That is reality, not just in the US but anywhere a large and powerful segment of the population is mistreated for the purpose of retaining political power.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I am a firm believer in the rule of law. If Fauci has done anything illegal, I hope he will be charged and punished, just like Hunter Biden; let Justice be done. No man is above the law. But these Maga cultists among the Trump supporters are crazy!
cultists - that’s what they called those crazy people that dumped tea in the harbor at Boston!
JC

We can & should blame in China but this was funding proposed & paid for by Fauci, the NIH, & America.

COVID-19 would not exist if not for Dr Fauci & his gain of function efforts.

Tell me how I'm wrong. Instead of calling it the China virus, it should be called the Fauci virus. How many people did that little troll demon kill worldwide?

That little shit created it

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT