ADVERTISEMENT

OAN Goes the way of the Dodo

Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

So in a business negotiation, if an agreement is not reached, it’s considered “dumped?”

Who dumped who? The relationship did not end on moral or political reasons, it ended on economic contract reasons.

I realize the narrative is to say that alt right site got dumped because they are alt right, but that would be a lie.

Now, saying that, I have never seen an OAN broadcast. Couldn’t tell you the first thing about it. Just commenting on the facts presented in that hit piece.

They went into great detail on their opinion of OAN, but had to clearly state the fact that the negotiations and decision to part were economic.

But thanks. Always good to see left ideology paint business decisions with a broad stroke of the politically motivated brush.

So in a business negotiation, if an agreement is not reached, it’s considered “dumped?”

Who dumped who? The relationship did not end on moral or political reasons, it ended on economic contract reasons.

I realize the narrative is to say that alt right site got dumped because they are alt right, but that would be a lie.

Now, saying that, I have never seen an OAN broadcast. Couldn’t tell you the first thing about it. Just commenting on the facts presented in that hit piece.

They went into great detail on their opinion of OAN, but had to clearly state the fact that the negotiations and decision to part were economic.

But thanks. Always good to see left ideology paint business decisions with a broad stroke of the politically motivated brush.
They were in a business relationship…Verizon decided not to continue a relationship that OAN wanted to continue, so you’re arguing that the author used the wrong terminology?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT