ADVERTISEMENT

Obit for Uncle John's Dawg.... my big brother

Very sorry for your loss. Read and replied to his posts for probably over 20 years. Always looked forward to them.

He always had kind words, always responded and never had anything negative to say. Always a gentleman 24/7. Although I never met him, my guess is he was also this way in person.

He will be missed by many. May he RIP and peace to you and your family.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
,This has to be the biggest loss ever for the Chat/HOTD community. Uncle John’s genuineness and kindness were infectious. He was a rare gentleman. I regret never meeting him in person but treasure knowing him online, as I’m sure do thousands of others. Here is a cartoon Uncle John liked a lot.

7sLtaAz.jpg

,This has to be the biggest loss ever for the Chat/HOTD community. Uncle John’s genuineness and kindness were infectious. He was a rare gentleman. I regret never meeting him in person but treasure knowing him online, as I’m sure do thousands of others. Here is a cartoon Uncle John liked a lot.

7sLtaAz.jpg
Playing Uncle John's Band during the service tomorrow.... JBD, Teddy and Judge are on the way. I can't believe they are making the TRIP

Very sorry for your loss. Read and replied to his posts for probably over 20 years. Always looked forward to them.

He always had kind words, always responded and never had anything negative to say. Always a gentleman 24/7. Although I never met him, my guess is he was also this way in person.

He will be missed by many. May he RIP and peace to you and your family.

Thanks for posting.
Awesome guy and the best big brother i could have... crazy saying big brother and almost 70 but whatever

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I had not seen him in quite a while, last time I spoke with Mr. Gary was on the range at Houston Lake. He was a fine man & I always enjoyed talking with him. May the Lord help his family in this time of need, God bless.

except I have to speak at it... wish me luck
Great eulogy WRD, listened to it on Facebook. Pretty dang sure that it couldn’t have been done any better.

Got misty eyed listening to it, as I have also lost an older brother……7 years older, like a brother and father to me too.

I know that it all had to be a very tough thing to do, but I just wanted to say you did an excellent job in a very difficult situation.

Again, very sorry for your loss and may peace be with you and the family.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Great eulogy WRD, listened to it on Facebook. Pretty dang sure that it couldn’t have been done any better.

Got misty eyed listening to it, as I have also lost an older brother……7 years older, like a brother and father to me too.

I know that it all had to be a very tough thing to do, but I just wanted to say you did an excellent job in a very difficult situation.

Again, very sorry for your loss and may peace be with you and the family.
Great post.

Reactions: d-dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT