ADVERTISEMENT

Oh, this seems fair…..

and sends a great message on personal responsibility:

‘Biden administration is forgiving $1.2 billion in student debt for 153,000 borrowers. Here's who qualifies’​

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/studen...llion-save-plan-what-to-know/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17

Why am I not surprised….
That averages $7200 per bloodsucker democrat art history major. They must be a sorry lot to be unable to just repay it, but I suppose from the democrat perspective 7200 per vote is cheap when they’re using OUR money.

Republicans can continue their whatsboustisms and crying of hypocrisy all they want but this is how politics is played. Until they offer comparable rewards to their voters they either aren’t a serious political party or they are controlled opposition (they are).

I’ve given my suggestions as to what should be done about student debt but the Republican Party should also be offering married parents with children who are members of the Christian church stipends and building similar patronage networks.

If you want to know why people are militant about voting blue it’s because they receive actual benefits from their vote. All we get is our tax dollars stolen and given to Israel.

Republicans can continue their whatsboustisms and crying of hypocrisy all they want but this is how politics is played. Until they offer comparable rewards to their voters they either aren’t a serious political party or they are controlled opposition (they are).

I’ve given my suggestions as to what should be done about student debt but the Republican Party should also be offering married parents with children who are members of the Christian church stipends and building similar patronage networks.

If you want to know why people are militant about voting blue it’s because they receive actual benefits from their vote. All we get is our tax dollars stolen and given to Israel.
WOW…..

Conservatives need to completely shift strategies as the prevailing conservative political philosophy has utterly failed to conserve anything, other than the 2nd amendment, for the last 80 years.

So we can continue yelling "cheater" or we can actually grow our voter base the way voter bases are grown. By giving people a reason to vote R other than "we aren't as bad as the democrats"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT