ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Coach Corso

Drew Dawg

National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 12, 2002
Got to thinking. While I don’t get to watch CGD like I used to due getting older while living/working overseas so long, I have become to think of Coach as that grandfather or great uncle you want around as long as he possible can even given his health issues. I miss those I love from the past. The show is already……just different. When he’s gone, it’s going to be hard to ever watch again. There is a reason Fowler stated in his farewell bid, Coach, you really deserve to do this as long as you want (something to that effect anyways). I have this feeling, he passes away much quicker if he stops vs if he keeps going. He’s tough and I love and want him around. Always hear the crew loves him and would bend over backwards to keep him.

I’m just getting older, more sentimental. Had my boss which is just months younger than me with two daughters 3 years and 1 year old. He told me he was always hard. But, has found his daughters have started to change him. Things that once didn’t phase him, now are sentimental and becomes emotional. With one in college in Japan, a teenager and 10 year old, I told him he’s just now learning the meaning of life. He’s in the beginning stages. Man, times are just different. Just needed to get some things off my chest!

Anyways, 10pm (Japan) / 9am (GA). Getting up at 4:30am (Japan) to watch the big Dawgs eat some barn yard sissies! Go Dawgs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News