ADVERTISEMENT

On average, how much do you….

350. I am feeding six. We don’t cook every meal. The expense is more than that. But that is a weekly outlay for groceries. That includes feeding dogs as well.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I’d say between our monthly Sam’s run, weekly grocery store and what seems like daily dollar general stops we probably average at $600 weekly for family of five.

I’d say between our monthly Sam’s run, weekly grocery store and what seems like daily dollar general stops we probably average at $600 weekly for family of five.
Dang….”Mr. Brady Bunch here”:

Hope you have already started an IRA college education fund……2 kids bout killed me dead (expenses).

350. I am feeding six. We don’t cook every meal. The expense is more than that. But that is a weekly outlay for groceries. That includes feeding dogs as well.
Dang…..maybe you are the REAL “Mr. Brady Bunch:

Impressive for 6 though….but I guess you are eating out some too.

$100-$200 weekly. 2 people. This doesn’t include meat/chicken and etc. that’s separate as I buy from Independent butcher shops.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
You’re spending $15k a year more in food than 2020?
No. Sorry. I should clarify. That is total. Everything for six people. Four of them girls. Food. Gas. Nails. Hair. Clothes. Insurance. Phones. Normal expenses. It was 1200 more a month in 22. Now closer to 1500 a month more. Myself, my son, my wife and three daughters.

No. Sorry. I should clarify. That is total. Everything for six people. Four of them girls. Food. Gas. Nails. Hair. Clothes. Insurance. Phones. Normal expenses. It was 1200 more a month in 22. Now closer to 1500 a month more. Myself, my son, my wife and three daughters.
I got it. I was going to invite myself over to your place for dinner! Insurance has absolutely smashed us since 2020.

According to the lying pos our inflation is low, but community notes body bagged him.

I was just commenting on this today. It isn’t a huge expenditure, but more par for the course. I don’t spend a lot of haircuts. Damn near impossible to screw my haircut up. Same with my son. 12 dollars plus tip in 2020. It is now 18 dollars plus tip. That is 50 percent more. Again, it isn’t killing my wallet by any means, but everything is like it. Just try getting any work done to your home.

I was just commenting on this today. It isn’t a huge expenditure, but more par for the course. I don’t spend a lot of haircuts. Damn near impossible to screw my haircut up. Same with my son. 12 dollars plus tip in 2020. It is now 18 dollars plus tip. That is 50 percent more. Again, it isn’t killing my wallet by any means, but everything is like it. Just try getting any work done to your home.
Wood...
740full-samara-weaving.jpg

is still pretty expensive.

My barber from 12 to 15 to 20 dollars in one year. Needless to say can’t afford to tip.

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
That’s what I do also. That’s about what we spend.
we do a lot of shopping at local markets and produce stands.

Don’t think I bought anything from a Walmart grocery in a few years. Mainly the only grocery store I go into is Ingles/Publix.

Strange little note. My great uncle sold his grocery store to two gentlemen and that turned into food depot.

My barber from 12 to 15 to 20 dollars in one year. Needless to say can’t afford to tip.
$20 bucks 😮 I have heard some charge $20 around my area. My haircut is $25 but that’s with a beard trim as well. Granted when I get it done they usually don’t see me again till 3-4 months down the road. So I make sure I tip because I’m looking like someone from the duck dynasty show by the time I return again 😆

$20 bucks 😮 I have heard some charge $20 around my area. My haircut is $25 but that’s with a beard trim as well. Granted when I get it done they usually don’t see me again till 3-4 months down the road. So I make sure I tip because I’m looking like someone from the duck dynasty show by the time I return again 😆
I usually get mine cut about once a month. Mine is just a regular haircut.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT