ADVERTISEMENT

On today

HHolland92

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
Lets not downplay this, today is the best day in UGA recruiting has ever had. Went 100% on the major targets that we had a shot for. Honestly, today was like Ole Miss in 2013, except the RIGHT WAY.

In recruiting, momentum is a real thing. And that was evident throughout the day.

- with Jamaree, dude has been a silent for a LONG time. Handled his process the right way tho, phenomenal kid. Do not expect him to EVER be in any kind of trouble at UGA. He is def a cornerstone of this class. Most polished OL this class.

- Divaad is the most underrated pick up of the day. This guy has the size UGA looks for at DB. Big dude and will strike too. After his decommit from UF, kid was locked in to UGA. Sported UGA gear on his OV to Louisville lol. Yall know how I feel bout South FL DBs.

- on Cade, what a freaking get he was. I’m telling you, Clemson had a decent size lead going into his OV to UGA. The staff absolutely knocked it outta the park! Pittman is his guy. UGA was always in this, and I knew that getting him on campus last boded well for UGA. Listen when you got a kid that swayed back in forth (Clemson led after his game visit, UGA led after his game visit, Clemson led after his OV..), getting that last visit was HUGE sand exactly the way we wanted it. Pulling a 5-star dude from Knox catholic that his dad played for Tennnesse.. are you kidding me?!

- with Brenton, I’d be lying if I said this wasn’t close down the stretch. Bama did a great job recruiting him. What most ppl don’t know is that he visited UGA quite a bit this offseason while being a strong commit to Ohio St. When Haselwood and Rashad took visits to UGA, they brought Brenton along a handful of times... that went unreported. When we got him for an unofficial and THEN his OV, it was UGA for him. Bama ppl thought they had his mother sold but his fam are HUGE dawg fans. Dude is an elite pass rusher in every sense. What a monster pick up and one that 2 months ago would have been a MAJOR surprise.

Now... the surprises lol

- Nadab was a guy that had been in contact under the radar with the staff. Was told about this a few days ago and didn’t think it’d happen but as I said.. momentum is a real thing. LSU and Bama pump out DBs and this kid was wanted by all staffs. Long arms and will hit your ass. Versatile dude in the secondary. UGA stole him from Bama, straight up. YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT SOUTH FL DBS!
Ps Saban tried to stop this from happening. He’s not happy.

- on Channing, I believe it was @borodawg that was worried yesterday and I told him to relax and that UGA had a BIG lead, but Tindall is a diff type of kid and will likely just randomly tweet it. Well, he did. Honestly, the kid wasn’t planning to commit tonight but I have I mentioned.. MOMENTUM IS A REAL THING. This is such a monster pickup and Tindall has absolutely been a MAJOR priority to this staff. His senior film is ELITE. He’s way underrated on this site, apparently Rivals missed him being the best LB at the Opening and his senior film. Closest thing to Roquan that we could have imagined. As you can tell I’m SKY HIGH on this kid. Extremely intellectual and instinctive and comes from a coach family. Big time.

Extra - FSU never had a shot for James Cook, despite the rumors. Dell and Kirby won him and his mother over and it was all she wrote.

Historic day for UGA in recruiting, will be talked about for years. As I said last night, ESPN absolutely blew UGA up with exposure. And yes, Georgia will have the #1 class when all is said and done. Georgia made a statement for entire world today.

Merry Flipmas :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.