ADVERTISEMENT

One 5 Star???

Dabfa2269

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2014
What the hell is wrong w/ Rivals recruiting analysis? Haven’t checked the team rankings in a while but unless I’m reading it wrong Rivals has us w/ only one 5 star pledge and that is Griffin who we just landed today. What about Gibson? What about Walker? What about Williams? And a case can even be made for Taylor who I’ve heard several insiders say he will end up a 5 star in the final rankings and who is also at the top of OSU’s WR board which should tell you some about his talent. Regardless at minimum we have four 5 stars and imo we really only have two players who could even be talked about as a possible 3 star one of which is Shivers, who is technically no longer apart of this class and will end up elsewhere so that leaves us w/ one and that’s the foreign kid(maybe his name is JJ) who plays DL as well. However his 3 star status is bc he is a foreigner and bc he’s relatively new to the game. However I dare anyone to watch his film and tell me w/ a straight face that his ranking matches his play on the field. He is going to be really good and I’m excited to have him. Then finally some have Bo Walker as a 3 star, so we’ll mention him as well which is just not right. If you are a RB, and you are a take by UGA then you’re not a 3 star. UGA doesn’t take 3 star RB’s. Walker is really good and I personally can’t remember the last time UGA took a 3 star RB. When the cycle is over we should likely have six 5 stars and if we have even one single 3 star then Rivals needs to look for a new recruiting director unless we happen to add a flyer at the end of the cycle simply bc we have extra room and the kid has potential.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.