ADVERTISEMENT

One WEAK in office and Joe goes

off the rail with executive orders, appointments of insane officials to intimidate lawful citizens. What is next round up those who have different opinions and put them in jail. Are you next? 65
Nearly every picture that I see of him holding up his handywork has his
VP in background.....when does she start signing these.
That is the big ????
Whoa is us...!!!

That is the big ????
Whoa is us...!!!
The continued republican attack that Biden is mentally diminished is pathetic. We have months upon months of direct evidence that he is at least as mentally capable as our prior POTUS, who was known to forget/mangle/slur words during speeches. But Fox news told you that Biden has dementia so you dutifully repeat it.

Biden is old, and like Reagan in his second term he may fade, but right now he will be plenty adept at driving his agenda forward. You just don't like his agenda. Well, elections have consequences!

The continued republican attack that Biden is mentally diminished is pathetic. We have months upon months of direct evidence that he is at least as mentally capable as our prior POTUS, who was known to forget/mangle/slur words during speeches. But Fox news told you that Biden has dementia so you dutifully repeat it.

Biden is old, and like Reagan in his second term he may fade, but right now he will be plenty adept at driving his agenda forward. You just don't like his agenda. Well, elections have consequences!

Biden is not getting a 2nd term....

Reactions: GIZMODAWG
If you were worried about Joe you must have been REALLY concerned about Trump.

Not concerned about Trump , I was worried about Joe and I am worried even more now ! As for Trump , GOP voters have given him an approval rating of 81% , per Politico , and 15% of that is women that have come back in his support column .

Last edited:
Not concerned about Trump , I was worried about Joe and I am worried even more now ! As for Trump , voters have given him an approval rating of 81% , per Politico , and 15% of that is women that have come back in his support column .
Care to share a link to any poll from any time during Trump's presidency (much less today) showing 81% support?

Care to share a link to any poll from any time during Trump's presidency (much less today) showing 81% support?

Politico , you can look it up if you want to .

As powerful as Google is, it can not find things that don't exist.

I guess if you are going to make something up, might as well make it big. Your polling is comparable to Trump suggesting he won GA by 500k votes.

It exist ! You know Google will not produce much that is favorable for Trump , after trying and comparing with others , I stopped using Google . Try Morning Consult /Politico poll if you want to .

Last edited:

A sane person would never do what this idiot is doing. He is purposely destroying this country.

A sane person would never do what this idiot is doing. He is purposely destroying this country.

How in the world does he think you can shut down the energy sector and just plug in solar and wind , and tell the thousands of folks who are losing their jobs, " that they will have a renewable energy job " ... WHEN ?? This country is energy independent and exporting Natural Gas, and these libs are going to flush that accomplishment , in the name of climate change ! This is criminal and will come back to " bite us in the a$$ " !

Last edited:
Reactions: EufaulaDawg
That is the big ????
Whoa is us...!!!

What does it say that our VP is a woman who spend all her time on her knees or with legs spread to get where she is today?

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
off the rail with executive orders, appointments of insane officials to intimidate lawful citizens. What is next round up those who have different opinions and put them in jail. Are you next? 65

mostly concerned about the market....vote with my wallet for the most part.

don’t think we will ever see the highs again when Trump left office (next 4)...... hope I’m wrong

already down almost another 700 (Dow).

So mitchelldawg are you loving all of those executive orders Biden has signed? Are you looking forward to all of the regulations and other edicts that the Federal bureaucracy is about to unleash on the citizenry?
No I'm not. The Keystone pipeline deal makes no sense to me. I am ALL for clean energy. I do believe in climate change as well. Will not effect me in my lifetime, but as a grandfather of 3 precious children, I think it would be freaking arrogant of me to just leave it up to them. I just think we need to be further down the road with clean alternatives before cutting the spigot off.
Lastly, I does not matter if I agree or disagree, Biden won, and elections have consequences. That was what I told my "snowflake" friends 4 years ago. I am an American first, so I am pulling for Biden to do well. I really mean this when I say, I don't think this country would have survived 4 more years of Trump. I take no pleasure in saying that, but I really do believe it. It almost did not survive the first term....see Jan 6th.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, just not their own facts.
Hope that answers your question. Sorry so long.

• Love
Reactions: celticdawg
nope, if he had won I would have been pulling for him as well. Country over party.

No I'm not. The Keystone pipeline deal makes no sense to me. I am ALL for clean energy. I do believe in climate change as well. Will not effect me in my lifetime, but as a grandfather of 3 precious children, I think it would be freaking arrogant of me to just leave it up to them. I just think we need to be further down the road with clean alternatives before cutting the spigot off.
Lastly, I does not matter if I agree or disagree, Biden won, and elections have consequences. That was what I told my "snowflake" friends 4 years ago. I am an American first, so I am pulling for Biden to do well. I really mean this when I say, I don't think this country would have survived 4 more years of Trump. I take no pleasure in saying that, but I really do believe it. It almost did not survive the first term....see Jan 6th.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, just not their own facts.
Hope that answers your question. Sorry so long.
Okay. Just wanted it on record that you believe the shit-storm of regulations and federal government overreach coming our way is better than the four years under Trump.

Last edited:
Okay. Just wanted it on record that you believe the the shit-storm of regulations and federal government overreach coming our way is better than the four years under Trump.
No problem. Have a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT