ADVERTISEMENT

Only believers will understand my take on what happened today.

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
And it starts with Donald Trump. Love him or hate him, he was put in the Oval office for this day. Personally, I didn't care for his immature actions at times but highly respected his policy decisions and the fact that he was not a politician. It is highly doubtful that any other Republican president would have selected the 3 conservative SCOTUS judges that he chose simply because of politics. Bush selecting Roberts is an example of not wanting to "rock the boat" in selecting a judge. Trump, being a Washington outsider, made decisions based on conservative values and not on political longevity. I firmly believe that God used Trump to change the balance of the courts. How else can you explain his being elected? Does anyone remember the ridicule and laughter on the left when he decided to run for president? Trumps legacy was cemented today especially in the minds of conservative America. That said, I'm hoping that he realizes the magnitude of today and that his 4 years will be remembered for supporting life and has helped bring about change that we've prayed over for years. He doesn't need to run again in 2024, his job is done.

And it starts with Donald Trump. Love him or hate him, he was put in the Oval office for this day. Personally, I didn't care for his immature actions at times but highly respected his policy decisions and the fact that he was not a politician. It is highly doubtful that any other Republican president would have selected the 3 conservative SCOTUS judges that he chose simply because of politics. Bush selecting Roberts is an example of not wanting to "rock the boat" in selecting a judge. Trump, being a Washington outsider, made decisions based on conservative values and not on political longevity. I firmly believe that God used Trump to change the balance of the courts. How else can you explain his being elected? Does anyone remember the ridicule and laughter on the left when he decided to run for president? Trumps legacy was cemented today especially in the minds of conservative America. That said, I'm hoping that he realizes the magnitude of today and that his 4 years will be remembered for supporting life and has helped bring about change that we've prayed over for years. He doesn't need to run again in 2024, his job is done.
Well said. Now DeSantis can step in and right the ship that Biden and company have taken off course.

I agree with you. He set the stage for a proper measures in operating this country. He needs to let someone more palatable to the average American assume the role of President.

Well said

Reactions: Whosyodawgy
Read between the lines. SCOTUS is compromised and has for at least a decade. The overturning of Roe is solely an attempt to motivate the godless leftists.

The devil can appear as an angel of light. The congressional baby murderers and their corporate allies will be sure to subsidize trips to abortionist states.

Moloch will still get his quota of sacrificed babies, and a few dejected commies are now motivated to riot and vote.

A court that refused to hear election fraud controversies between states does not suddenly become a group of ethical constitutionalists.

Pray for the spiritual gift of discernment. God has given us over to corrupt and evil despots, which is exactly what we have earned. None of us has done anything except vote and/or complain for 60 years while our moral foundation crumbled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT