ADVERTISEMENT

Our offense the last two weeks..

MossDawg96

That Dawg’ll Bite You!
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2020
Savannah Georgia
Going on 2 weeks now our offense has struggled to score and that’s stating the obvious. Yet I still believe we’ve got enough weapons on the outside to win when it matters. The bottom line is we just need to feed the TEs and change the rotation at WR. I get AD is out and Ladd has been very successful so far but Kearis, Dom, and RJS need to be more involved. Dom looked real good last night and easily the best we’ve probably seen him since the first ACL injury vs LSU. Get him involved, he’s got good hands and might not be a burner but is elusive. I thought Kearis could’ve gouged them on quick game slants and underneath route type stuff with all the pressure they were bringing. Side note, RJS will improve as he gains experience and we have to have him playing at a high level to be successful playing opposite AD. Just gotta be patient with his development.

As far as targeting the TEs….just throw to them 3-4 times per drive every drive because Brock’s going to find a way to create a big play and even when Darnell is covered he’s still open. Don’t overthink it and target your best players.

Lastly I get we’ve got multiple guys that “can” play at this level but at some point we’ve gotta settle the starting 5 along the o-line and let them build some continuity. We looked messy and confused multiple times up front.

We can move the ball but we’ve just gotta finish drives and quit with the stupid turnovers, missed throws, and dropped passes. All of that can be corrected with coaching so I’m not freaking out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News