ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Forde and in general people wanting miracles or else!

dawgkc

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Eh, seems like some are just being unreasonable. I read his lame article basically implying if Kirby can make his players win games he can make them be perfect citizens. If he doesn't, then he wasn't trying as hard on the people part of the equation. That is what i gathered.

Imagine if Forde wrote his article about the parents of the drivers. Why didnt he mention other influencers? Was there a goal in mind?

Smh

Kirby is now responsible for the decision making of people who have 18 years of pre-programming?

Would Love Kirby to ask a reporter if they know how to get young people to not make bad choices anymore!

Then should ask, and how can I get all adult reporters covering the team to report facts?

Fact ...since the deaths....

"In the weeks that followed, receiver De’Nylon Morrissette was arrested for DUI after crashing into another car; receiver Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint pleaded guilty to speeding; freshman linebacker Samuel M’Pemba was arrested for driving 88 in a 55 mph zone; punter Brett Thorson was cited for following another car too closely after an accident; and Christen Miller was cited for failure to obey a red light."

A dui (not good).

Two speeding tickets one is super speeder (one not good).

Traveling too close? Ok

And running a redlight? Ok not great but would need some context too.

So we have 85 scholarship players all ranging from 17-23ish. Basically new drivers.

None have been caught racing since the january incident. And since we had 5 traffic violations (3 kind of small) this is out of control?

What is a realistic expectation from the media at this point? Perfect driving records for new drivers for a few years?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News