ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Reed Appreciation Thread (Haters Stay Out)

There is only 1 true Heavy Blitz.
giphy.gif

This is the poster that created a thread on the main board with “who’s that coming down the track, the mean machine in red and black” on the topic of the tech recruit killing himself by being run over by a train in south Florida. He then lied about it being someone else stating he has never even posted on the main board. Yet, he is still posting regularly on the main board. Just an awful human.

You have all been trolled ! The OP is simply shooting fish in a barrel at this point

To quote the great Natalie Merchant from her tune "Candy Everybody Wants":
If lust and hate is the candy
if blood and love tastes so sweet
then we give 'em what they want
Hey, hey, give 'em what they want…

Reactions: UPS-dawg
This is the poster that created a thread on the main board with “who’s that coming down the track, the mean machine in red and black” on the topic of the tech recruit killing himself by being run over by a train in south Florida. He then lied about it being someone else stating he has never even posted on the main board. Yet, he is still posting regularly on the main board. Just an awful human.

Hit the ignore button then bro. I'm sure the mods can verify that a high number of IP addresses have used this account in the past. I gave access to a couple of guys and one of them acted like an idiot.

None of that changes the fact that Patrick Reed is full of BDE and winning millions and millions of dollars while being a top 5 golfer in the world.

Oh boy. If this were a thread about QBs or everyone’s Friday night plans, it would either be shut down or moved to the chat for being a ND thread. Hypocrisy around here is getting out of control.

Reactions: Lumpdawg
Hit the ignore button then bro. I'm sure the mods can verify that a high number of IP addresses have used this account in the past. I gave access to a couple of guys and one of them acted like an idiot.

None of that changes the fact that Patrick Reed is full of BDE and winning millions and millions of dollars while being a top 5 golfer in the world.

LOL, sure somebody else used your account. Looks like somebody is getting a little triggered. Also, he is not a top 5 golfer in the world. He’s currently ranked 8th in the world. You’re such a dumb ass, you don’t know the difference between world ranking and fed cup rankings. You need to stick with making fun of dead people, that’s what you’re actually good at.

LOL, gave a couple guys access to my 9 dollar a month account, you live in a hostel?

LOL, sure somebody else used your account. Looks like somebody is getting a little triggered. Also, he is not a top 5 golfer in the world. He’s currently ranked 8th in the world. You’re such a dumb ass, you don’t know the difference between world ranking and fed cup rankings. You need to stick with making fun of dead people, that’s what you’re actually good at.

Read the thread title. Haters stay out.

So what it looks like you're saying is that you gave you user name and password to people who have not paid to access the content on UGASport.com. I think this is a violation of the rules for this website. That sounds to me like a justification for revoking your privileges to the site.

@Radi Nabulsi @Anthony Dasher @Jake Reuse

Reactions: thejayman
So what it looks like you're saying is that you gave you user name and password to people who have not paid to access the content on UGASport.com. I think this is a violation of the rules for this website. That sounds to me like a justification for revoking your privileges to the site.

@Radi Nabulsi @Anthony Dasher @Jake Reuse
LOL. Why would you tag Jake? He does recruiting.

Boy, Heavy has done a number on some folks ITT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT