ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Bowl Condo for Friday and Saturday Nights - $1,000 total for both nights

sigmanu925

National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2021
Kennesaw, GA
Stay 0.9 miles from stadium (by car) or 0.5 miles from stadium by walk at the brand new (finished in Summer of 2022) Margaritaville Vacation Club Resort.

This is a 1 BR Deluxe which sleeps 4 with a private King Bedroom and a Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room. Unit has a full kitchen!

This reservation includes Sunday night for no additional cost but you can leave on Sunday if you wish for no penalty (just forfeit Sunday night’s stay as part of the reservation).

Total cost for the entire stay (whether you leave Sunday or Monday morning) is $1,000. At check-in Friday evening, they will ask you for a credit card for incidentals but your card will only have the usual hold. Parking is valet so there might be an additional fee for parking.

Reservation was booked by me as a Wyndham Timeshare Owner so there are no hotel type taxes or additional fees to worry about. I have to move the reservation out of my name into your name and then you receive an email from Club Wyndham with your reservation ID/confirmation.

I have reserved multiple rooms for the Peach Bowl this year and the Orange Bowl last year to other Dawg Trade fans. If you need references, please let me know.

Please let me know if interested through direct message here in Dawg Trade or Call/Text my cell (770) 757-3344 (Ryan).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News