ADVERTISEMENT

Perfect time for a bye week…

Anthony Dasher

Circle of Honor
Staff
Aug 29, 2007
Winterville, Georgia
Great opportunity for the team to catch its breath.
Despite some warts that still remain, team is in great position to finish strong and secure that playoff spot.
Next three games will obviously determine that, but I’m thinking it’s going to set up well.
Can’t say enough how impressive the defensive was. That was “Georgia football,” guys flying around, getting sacks, creating havoc, causing turnovers.
To me, THAT’S is what has been absent for a large part of the season up until Saturday night. That’s what I’ve been waiting to see.
Offensively, obviously Beck (with his interceptions) and the receivers need to find way to get in sync more often and cut down on the drops. If and when that happens, watch out.
To me, there is no dominant team in college football. Some very good ones, but no dominant. Georgia is certainly in that group.
When they put it together, they can beat anyone.
That victory the other night was probably in the top-10 impressive wins I’ve seen them earn in 25-plus years.
Look forward to getting Tate Ratledge back for Florida. He should be good to guy.
I still think Jordan Hall can have a huge impact once he finally gets back. A fresh Hall down the stretch could really shoot some more juice into the effort of the DL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.