ADVERTISEMENT

PI Cryptocurrency

pcdawg45

National Champion
Jun 7, 2014
Anyone here into cryptocurrency?

If you are, there's a new one in the developmental stage called PI that was started by Stanford professors. They have an app that allows you to mine crypto. It's totally free to mine while it's at stage 2. They're expecting to hit stage 3 and "go live" at the end of the year and whatever you mine is yours.

I already have a few guys from here using it, but you need an invite.

Obviously nothing could come of it and it be worth nothing when it hits stage 3. But all you have to do is open the app one a day and click the button to mine, so you're not losing anything.

The worst I've seen from it so far is they have your phone number (I haven't gotten any spam) and they run ads on the app, but you can turn those off.

To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/NYDawg45 and use my username (NYDawg45) as your invitation code.

My buddy trying to get me in Safemoon. It seems completely scammy though as to encourage holding their coin they penalize you 10 percent for selling before holding for a certain time.

My buddy trying to get me in Safemoon. It seems completely scammy though as to encourage holding their coin they penalize you 10 percent for selling before holding for a certain time.
I haven't done anything with safemoon yet. From all of the research I did on this PI, as long as you go in knowing that there are no promises of anything coming of it then you'll be okay.

It could take off or it could not be worth anything at all.

I did read an article that said people are already backdoor trading it at $10.00

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT