ADVERTISEMENT

Prayer Request Please Pray for my grandson: Wednesday Update

Boom MFer Dawg

Kiss the Ring
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2015
I’m way too young to be a grandad, but really need your prayers. 4 month old grandson is in a medically induced coma and has blood on his brain. Please pray for Gods healing power a d that he makes a full recovery and the Drs figure out what’s happening. This is a desperate situation and I appreciate your help.

Update: I really can’t tell everyone how much I appreciate your prayers. Thing are still the same, there is about a 50/50 chance of survival, they are still trying to get him to stop the seizures. I believe in the power of God and continue to pray for his healing. Thanks again for your prayers.

Tuesday Update: making progress, no seizures today and things are headed in the right direction. This is a tremendous blessing. He’s is still not out of the woods and appreciate the prayers, they are still needed. Thank you!

Wednesday Update: all seizures are gone and he is coming out his medically induced coma. The big test is next and please pray he doesn’t have permanent brain damage. Thank you so much for your prayers, It means the world to me and my family

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News