ADVERTISEMENT

Point of diminishing returns on TV ad money.....

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
Wondering if the funds advantage that the Harris campaign has enjoyed has peaked in terms of effectiveness. They've been peppering the swing states for months with anti-Trump ads and still have money to burn. Meanwhile Trump had been saving his campaign's dough to wait and pepper the swing states until now through the election. Out of necessity because his campaign doesn't have as much money.

At some point it doesn't matter if you have a trillion dollars for TV ads. There are only so many ads you can run in a State.

Is the shift in momentum here partly a function of Trump now pulling even in terms of TV ad time? The hurricane response? The VP debate? The "I can think of nothing different from Biden" interview? All of the above?

Trump has now pulled ahead in RCP's polling in all swing States except Nevada and Wisconsin, and it is almost a tie in Wisconsin.

Wondering if the funds advantage that the Harris campaign has enjoyed has peaked in terms of effectiveness. They've been peppering the swing states for months with anti-Trump ads and still have money to burn. Meanwhile Trump had been saving his campaign's dough to wait and pepper the swing states until now through the election. Out of necessity because his campaign doesn't have as much money.

At some point it doesn't matter if you have a trillion dollars for TV ads. There are only so many ads you can run in a State.

Is the shift in momentum here partly a function of Trump now pulling even in terms of TV ad time? The hurricane response? The VP debate? The "I can think of nothing different from Biden" interview? All of the above?

Trump has now pulled ahead in RCP's polling in all swing States except Nevada and Wisconsin, and it is almost a tie in Wisconsin.
He’s ahead because he makes sense for us and it’s obvious based on performance of economics, US and State sovereignty and international strength.

If an ad can move a voter, bless their heart. And I feel for their family. A vote for “feelings” is what is killing us.

He’s ahead because he makes sense for us and it’s obvious based on performance of economics, US and State sovereignty and international strength.

If an ad can move a voter, bless their heart. And I feel for their family. A vote for “feelings” is what is killing us.
True - but gotta have the ads to bring that message home. To your point, they might be well served to simply dump all their money into this one ad on repeat from now until election day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT