ADVERTISEMENT

Political Hypocrisy

Golfin_Dawg

National Champion
May 29, 2001
When I say this, understand that I do know that political hypocrisy is alive and well with both parties.

How far does it go until the American public says enough?
  • We've overlooked how the president's children get investigated
  • We've overlooked the burning of cities vs. storming of the capital
  • We've overlooked COVID crossing the border
  • We've overlooked climate change evangelists flying private jets everywhere they go
  • We've overlooked the border fence vs. putting up $500,000 fences around vacation properties
What will it take?
  • Trump indictment
  • Blatant voting irregularities
  • Gun limitations
When will it be enough? What is it that will cause you to say to hell with everyone in Washington and send them back where they come from? Ozzy Osbourne has had enough.

F*ck Ozzy. He sure didn't have a problem making millions in our "f*cked up" country.

As long as we have 2 parties and an us vs them mentality this nation is f*%#d. The chat is microcosm of how that works. Neither party will look at itself in the mirror because they can’t help but resort to whataboutisms that do no good whatsoever. It’s on display in every single polical thread. Trumpers don’t care what he is doing to US democracy because the dems have also done something they don’t like and vice versa.

Last edited:
As long as we have 2 parties and an us vs them mentality this nation is f*%#d. The chat is microcosm of how that works. Neither party will look at itself in the mirror because they can’t help but resort to whataboutisms that do no good whatsoever. It’s on display in every single polical thread. Trumpers don’t care what he is doing to US democracy because the dems have also done something they don’t like and vice versa.
Do Brandon ass kissers care what he does on a daily basis , he's the worst we have ever had ...a person ALMOST feels sorry for his senility ! Yes , the US Democracy is at risk because this admiration is an authoritarian nightmare !!

You are welcome ,watch that door knob as you leave . Check your hypocrisy at the door next time !!
4blz3h.jpg

Case. In. Point.

Thank you.
You can’t take a shot at one party in your post and claim the high ground. The post had merit. But your tds is so alive and well, like with most half conservatives, you still couldn’t help yourself. You had to take a shot at trumpers. Lol. And then claim the response to your post was the low road. I think tds is involuntary at times. I don’t even think you realize it. I appreciate both posts this morning. Made my point in several posts on the board, and was good quality entertainment. I bet you think you played the middle ground in your op. Pro tip: when playing the middle ground you must take a shot at both offending parties. Psst. You only said trump was shredding our democracy. No mention of Brandon’s screw ups. Do better.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
U.S. is not a democracy it’s a republic.

Yeah and then there are those that just complain and think they have the simple answers.

I am not Republican or democrat. But anyone with eyes and ears can see that this administration has taken us to a new level in their tyranny, ignoring our Constitution, Rights, due process and sovereignty as an independent nation.

There is no compromising our Rights and Liberties. So to ask us to do so in order to achieve some sort of short term peace and harmony is not only futile, but dangerous. Sure, both parties need a return to our laws and moral principles in which this country was founded, but there are those of us who stand for the United States Constitution and Law and order. First get them to agree on that. The country needs a reawakening across the board to avoid the death and destruction this evil administration is trying to force upon its citizenry.

....ergo, a constitutional republic. You're doing the potato, potatoe thing.

We have obvious constitutional restraints that clearly inhibit majority rule on a federal level. And it was done on purpose.

meant for redandblack, not Sanforddawg11. I always mess up these messages on my phone. Sorry sanford11

lol. You bring up some random US govt and tell others to get school.

in a democracy, laws are made by the majority. In a republic, laws are made by the elected representatives of the people. In a democracy, the majority has the right to override the existing rights of the people, in a republic, power lies in the hands of individual citizens.

even the pledge of allegiance states. …..and to the republic, for which it stands …….

CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

I want to build my own car and need some schooling on it. Maybe you can point me to the 4-H booklet on automotive repair

Last edited:
Reactions: SLC_Dawg and Spe77
When I say this, understand that I do know that political hypocrisy is alive and well with both parties.

How far does it go until the American public says enough?
  • We've overlooked how the president's children get investigated
  • We've overlooked the burning of cities vs. storming of the capital
  • We've overlooked COVID crossing the border
  • We've overlooked climate change evangelists flying private jets everywhere they go
  • We've overlooked the border fence vs. putting up $500,000 fences around vacation properties
What will it take?
  • Trump indictment
  • Blatant voting irregularities
  • Gun limitations
When will it be enough? What is it that will cause you to say to hell with everyone in Washington and send them back where they come from? Ozzy Osbourne has had enough.
Love your post.

I agree with much of what you said.

Out of curiosity, what has Trump done to the US democracy. From there, what is a U.S. democracy?

I care what all politicians do. I know that we had a strong economy, military, investment options, low to no inflation, $2.00 gal gas, and a country that more resembled how it is suppose to with the money and power going to the people, with an emphasis on earning and initiative.

What has happened since then has created a shell country.

Trump never went after the citizen, he went after corrupt politicians. Biden speaks against the citizen, yet Trump divided the country?

When a group of people see the government speaking for them, we lose rights and freedoms. Trump is anti government, which is good for the citizen.

U.S. is not a democracy it’s a republic.
originally we were a republic,

with the passage of amendment 14 (which nullifies the 10th amendment without officially nullifying it) and amendment 17, and the referendum revolution at the local level,... it is arguable we do live within an unfettered democracy were the majority rules with an iron fist, and losers of elections must duck for cover.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT